Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surely Nani made a cockup. If you have any injury such as one to calf, the last thing you want to do is get up go the ref and push him. Simply because you risk aggravating the injury, and you're showing disrespect to a ref who has hardly had a lot of help from anybody. But both tackles were pretty horrendous. I'd rather the match finished with 22 players on the pitch. Wouldnt like to be a teacup in the Man Utd dressing room either
i actually think in getting upto moan he's made it worse, guess that'll teach him a small lesson, costly for us though

Gibson and Hernandez could make a difference here.. C'MON LIVERPOOL!

I won't mind losing this one, we need Nani fit for next game thats it. We just can't afford any more injuries.

Referee's are trained to do what he did. No good rushing in making it worse. He's got everything right so far.

agreed, not sure why people are complaining, both are bad tackles, both are only on the pitch because its a derby, both are on their last warning

At the end of the day we can all agree that both tackles should have been red cards. But atleast Dowd has shown consistancy for booking them both and not sending one off and booking the other etc etc.

We defo have different concepts of refereeing. Had he sent Carragher off I doubt we'd have seen Rafael and Maxi tackling as hard as we've seen. I'd prefer to make an example out of someone and avoid potential injuries than to turn a derby into a boxing bout.

If Nani has gone without an injury I would be ****** off If I was Fergie he could of tried to make amends with what he did.

Looks like Rafael's losing it a bit. If he's not careful, he'll get his red card.

United need a ball-winner in middle of the park Im surprised Flecther didnt start

i actually think in getting upto moan he's made it worse, guess that'll teach him a small lesson, costly for us though

Pretty much yeah. You're injured, you stay down, you don't make it worse and put more pressure on your team-mates. Shocked by the scoreline though tbh. Only just woken up thanks to a horrendous hangover, and hear this. Sounds belter of a game. Plenty of time for Man Utd to come back and get something out of it.

It's incredible what a new manager can do to a team. Liverpool are a transformed side.

thats bit better from united still look a bit clueless no creativity in midfield cant belive fergie got carrick to sign new contract:@

Pretty much yeah. You're injured, you stay down, you don't make it worse and put more pressure on your team-mates. Shocked by the scoreline though tbh. Only just woken up thanks to a horrendous hangover, and hear this. Sounds belter of a game. Plenty of time for Man Utd to come back and get something out of it.
this game makes me want to steal Rodwell from you even more. Sorry

Nani is a mug.

He rolls around on the floor in every game, and then complains when a decision doesn't go his way?

Man up. What an idiot.

Nani is a mug.

He rolls around on the floor in every game, and then complains when a decision doesn't go his way?

Man up. What an idiot.
Well he is Pork and cheese

Nani is a mug.

Man up. What an idiot.

Agree with you on that... Nani is good but he need to man up like you sayd.

Back