• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Biased? Nani is already subbed off..

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

You think player cant move 2-3 feet when injured? So you all think he was not injured still went off?

No its the fact he was asking the ref for a red card thats why.. Nani has to take some of the blame, if he didnt roll around like a nancy boy every weekend then he wouldnt be taken like a joke would he.

could this be the first game ive watched thats been stopped early due to red cards?;)
hhaahha

Personally, I think Carra should of got sent off it was a very bad challenge.

Rafael's(if thats how you spell it) wasn't that bad and defiantly only a yellow.

I think what has annoyed most Liverpool fans is Nani's reaction. Running straight over to the ref to get Carra sent off and falling over dramatically when Stevie G touches him.

If he is badly injured, he should have just stayed down and waited for the med staff, instead of risking making it worse

People here think if the player is injured he can move a feet? FFS, he went to show the stud mark and no way he can carry after that tackle.

Maxi clearly caught Rafael with studs, and follwing tackle Rafael got booked.

I think Nani went off because he was feeling guilty about his mistake ( 2nd Pool goal) and he was playing really bad. Actually the only good thing in United this half was Berbatov.

If he want go off he shoulnt be on pitch... **** happens but wonder why he pass ball back to goal and not just play it forward... He should play better then and show he can make up for his mistakes.

To be honest Carragher's tackle could have been a red, Rafael's tackle could've been red but I think if one was yellow, it wouldn't be fair if the other was red and by giving Carragher a yellow I don't think he feels he can give Rafael a red.
If this was a different ref, I think there could have been at least 2 reds to Carra and Rafael as well as yellows for Maxi and Nani.

Biased? Nani is already subbed off..

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

You think player cant move 2-3 feet when injured? So you all think he was not injured still went off?

He already embarrassed himself so bad. So he really had no choice. Could be a injury..but still think he will be playing in the next game.

Showed studs + started crying + started raging to the ref and almoste hitted someone.

After seeing the replays again both should have been a red card, but at least the ref didn't send one off and not the other. So, utd fans stop thinking Dowd is so against you because Rafael is lucky to be on the pitch too.

Carra should be sent off for that disgusting challenge :(

Yawn Mike. Most of the Arsenal fans on this forum - when we see embarrassing play-acting from our players - call them on it. Whereas sunilvk is suggesting that what Nani is doing isn't play-acting at all.

Now that's hypocrisy.

Nani didn't play act. He went off injured. How is it play acting. It is as foolish as saying Ramsey did play acting against Stoke. Yes this was not broken leg, but still he was injured.

No its the fact he was asking the ref for a red card thats why.. Nani has to take some of the blame, if he didnt roll around like a nancy boy every weekend then he wouldnt be taken like a joke would he.
this is the thing, if he was the type of player to consistently on his feet beforehand. when carra makes tackle, plenty of refs might give that as a red. his own acting has gone against him

At the end of the day we can all agree that both tackles should have been red cards. But atleast Dowd has shown consistancy for booking them both and not sending one off and booking the other etc etc.

he is actually injured, and no they dont always

I don't think he is, but we'll see when it comes to the aftermath of the game.

Though obviously there is no way either of us can be sure if he is or not.

I personally think we should cash in on Rooney in the summer, he hasnt been up to it this season and we need to strenghten alot of positions. Maybe buy in Sniejder in the summer (He has already said he wants to join)

2nd half to come. 45min to play. Everything can happen!! Gogo i want to see Hernandez!! :)

Back