• Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liverpool - United
1 - 0
Steven Gerrard
:(

2-1 United, Berbatov and Nani to get the goals.

2-3 united, both sides depleted defensively, their greatest defence will be on the attack, high tempo, flying tackles. could be a cracker

Lucky enough to have tickets. Going to be one **** of a game.

Going to go for 2-1 United with Rooney and Nani with the goals.

If a team is going to win think it will just be by the 1 goal.

Going for a 2-2. Real shame its not on ESPN as part of the free weekend. Going to be one **** of a game and pretty fiery and really looking forward to it.

Lucky enough to have tickets. Going to be one **** of a game.

Going to go for 2-1 United with Rooney and Nani with the goals.

If a team is going to win think it will just be by the 1 goal.
i despise you for that. it will be amazing

Liverpool is losing the initial magic Kenny coming...ManU knows they can pull away now with Arsenal's draw at Sunderland. I think ManU wins 2-0 fairly comfortably, with goals from Nani and Chicharito.

Also very surprised that out of 24 voters only one said there would be a draw...

We lost one game, but meh, I think we all know he's the right man for the job. Really hope Carroll starts!

2-3 united, both sides depleted defensively, their greatest defence will be on the attack, high tempo, flying tackles. could be a cracker
Not really for us. Kelly out, but other than him our defence is full strength.

All this hoep for a good match

Im going for 0-0 :P

hope im wrong and carroll starts cus without rio or vidic he could have a dream debut :)

if Liverpool win then I think Chelsea are back in the title race, if Pool win then the gap between Man Utd and us would be cut to 6 points and we still have a game against Man Utd against OT and so do Arsenal, **** the title race will definetly heat up if Pool somehow pull off a victory

if Liverpool win then I think Chelsea are back in the title race, if Pool win then the gap between Man Utd and us would be cut to 6 points and we still have a game against Man Utd against OT and so do Arsenal, **** the title race will definetly heat up if Pool somehow pull off a victory
lots and lots of ifs. given uniteds home record, chances are you are all but out of it, and you should thinking about securing 4th place before anything else, becuase that is certainly not guaranteed by any means

lots and lots of ifs. given uniteds home record, chances are you are all but out of it, and you should thinking about securing 4th place before anything else, becuase that is certainly not guaranteed by any means

true but anything is possible and knowing Daglish, I am confident Liverpool have the quality to beat Man Utd and we probably have not secured 4th place yet but looking at how competitive the league is this season and due to the number of odd results, I would say 4 teams still have a decent chance of the title if Man Utd slip up

true but anything is possible and knowing Daglish, I am confident Liverpool have the quality to beat Man Utd and we probably have not secured 4th place yet but looking at how competitive the league is this season and due to the number of odd results, I would say 4 teams still have a decent chance of the title if Man Utd slip up
sigh its a derby, the chances are even. you are hoping the dalglish can pull off a win. take a look at the remaining fixtures, given united's home form, the only real challenger is arsenal

looking forward to the game

sigh its a derby, the chances are even. you are hoping the dalglish can pull off a win. take a look at the remaining fixtures, given united's home form, the only real challenger is arsenal

looking forward to the game

I did, United have games against Arsenal and Chelsea, form flies out of the window as you mentioned yourself whenever these teams square up plus Arsenal have upcoming fixtures against Pool, Tottenham and Man United

Back