Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did, United have games against Arsenal and Chelsea, form flies out of the window as you mentioned yourself whenever these teams square up plus Arsenal have upcoming fixtures against Pool, Tottenham and Man United
no form flies out in a united-liverpool derby, these games are always unique for us reds. you forget the other 7 games, thast where the title will be won

I did, United have games against Arsenal and Chelsea, form flies out of the window as you mentioned yourself whenever these teams square up plus Arsenal have upcoming fixtures against Pool, Tottenham and Man United

Forget title, Chelsea have to do well to finish in top 4 this season. City and Spurs are playing well and wont be surprised if Chelsea finish at 5th.

no form flies out in a united-liverpool derby, these games are always unique for us reds. you forget the other 7 games, thast where the title will be won

you can win all your 7 games but if you so much as draw even one of those big games u will let Arsenal in, Arsenal are probably your main challengers but i dont think its a two-horse race anymore, both Man City and Chelsea are just 10 and 9 points behind respectively so anything is possible really

I'm sure you are aware of this is the business end of the season. 10 points is very huge gap with only 10 games to go.

Forget title, Chelsea have to do well to finish in top 4 this season. City and Spurs are playing well and wont be surprised if Chelsea finish at 5th.

if we win our game in hand, we will reach 3rd place about 6 points behind Arsenal and looking at the upcoming fixtures, even Arsenal can finish 3rd or 4th, i dont understand why people are acting as if Man Ut6d and Arsenal are running away with the title

you can win all your 7 games but if you so much as draw even one of those big games u will let Arsenal in, Arsenal are probably your main challengers but i dont think its a two-horse race anymore, both Man City and Chelsea are just 10 and 9 points behind respectively so anything is possible really
you are rank outsiders, 10 points behind having played a game more. realistically speaking you're out of the title race, really nothing else to be said on this, its pretty much a two horse race

United and Arsenal have far too much about themselves to let any other team get near the title. Obviously want Arsenal to win it but United are very good under pressure.

I'm sure you are aware of this is the business end of the season. 10 points is very huge gap with only 10 games to go.

i am pretty sure u are aware also that if you have 3 big games coming up with 2 of them against the very teams who are in the top 4, 9 points hardly looks a big gap

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

you are rank outsiders, 10 points behind having played a game more. realistically speaking you're out of the title race, really nothing else to be said on this, its pretty much a two horse race

12 points with a game in hand, check the table again and the game in hand is against Blackpool

if we win our game in hand, we will reach 3rd place about 6 points behind Arsenal and looking at the upcoming fixtures, even Arsenal can finish 3rd or 4th, i dont understand why people are acting as if Man Ut6d and Arsenal are running away with the title

Your posts are all based on assumptions that Chelsea will win the games in hand.

Forget all these, Even if United and Arsenal drop points, Chelsea should win all the games to cover the gap and to win the league. This is so hypothetical situation.

Your posts are all based on assumptions that Chelsea will win the games in hand.

Forget all these, Even if United and Arsenal drop points, Chelsea should win all the games to cover the gap and to win the league. This is so hypothetical situation.
we've gone way off topic anyway (my bad)

wonder if we will start with two up top tomorrow though

tbh so are your posts based on assumptions that Man Utd wont slip up against the big teams and i dont see why it is not possible for Chelsea to win their remaining games, its hardly as if Man Utd are bursting with confidence of winning all their other 7 games, agreeed Chelsea and Man City are outsiders but no its hardly fair to discount them

Chelsea will probably end up third. Question is whether Tottenham, City or Liverpool will end up 4th. At this moment, Liverpool have the smallest chances between the three at ending up on position number 4.

Bolton is a nice surprise being 6th at the moment.

IMO, Liverpool can get up to 4th place, but it would be very hard. City or Tottenham?

Sorry to disappoint City fans, but Tottenham should be 4th.

But anything is possible in the next 2 months.

tbh so are your posts based on assumptions that Man Utd wont slip up against the big teams and i dont see why it is not possible for Chelsea to win their remaining games, its hardly as if Man Utd are bursting with confidence of winning all their other 7 games, agreeed Chelsea and Man City are outsiders but no its hardly fair to discount them
sigh as i said we are off topic, but go and look at the current form. thats why you are rank outsiders.nothing left to discuss, all but a two horse race tbh

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Whole page on Chelsea's chances in the PL. So shush.
yeah my bad i got sucked in, hoping hernandez starts against carragher....

we've gone way off topic anyway (my bad)

wonder if we will start with two up top tomorrow though

I think we will play the same team(Bar suspensions) maybe Berba instead of Hernandez.

Played 4-4-2 at bridge, i dont see any reason to change at Anfield. We have done terribly in the past 2 seasons, hope we get at least a draw.

Chelsea are out of the title race. They will do well to get 3rd. 9 points isn't a big gap with only 10/11 games to go? Tell that to the teams that have been that far down in past seasons? Be interesting to see who the last team to make up a deficit that big to win the league was, can someone tell me? I think you are possibly the only Chelsea fan that thinks you can still win the league realistically. They will make too many mistakes to make up the gap...

Liverpool 2-1 Man United

Carroll, Suarez - Nani

I think we will play the same team(Bar suspensions) maybe Berba instead of Hernandez.

Played 4-4-2 at bridge, i dont see any reason to change at Anfield. We have done terribly in the past 2 seasons, hope we get at least a draw.
i'd like to see hernandez, because liverpool will push up and he can cause havoc in the space behind JC

Looks like arsenal and chelsea are going to have thrown away the title, But a liverpool win tommorow might just give them both hope.

Really hope liverpool win unlike others i dont expect to win the league, im just hoping for top 4!

i'd like to see hernandez, because liverpool will push up and he can cause havoc in the space behind JC

I dont think Liverpool play high line. Do they? Haven't paid much attention to it.

Berbatov hasn't started for few games now and considering he scored hat trick against Liverpool and also won penalty against them, i think Fergie will be tempted to play Berba. Even i want to start with Rooney and Berba and bring Hernandez as a sub. With tired Liverpool defense he can use his pace even more effectively.

Key players for us is Fletcher. He needs to get back to his top form and I'm sure Lucas wont give an inch of space to our CMs.

Back