Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow. Kuyt hattrick, this game seems well and truly buried.

Thank you Liverpool.

Without Vidic we are a complete mess at the back.

Have to say it's been deserved for Liverpool as we have been very poor :S

Can I just say - Arsenal have the third best defensive record in the league, behind only Cheatski and City...

Didn't we have this spanish lad who used to wear #9 at Anfield?

think his name was Fernando or something? Can't really remember <)

EDIT: Hope Arsenal can take full advantage of this and claim the league title!

Manchester United deserve nothing from this game. Liverpool have been amazing

come on fergie you want to be gettin on phone to glaziers and tell them to get check book ready we need big overhaul to many old players and young ones dont look good enough must say liverpool are playin well

Kenny Dalglish is clearly using JP Woodys High Scoring tacitc.

Not quite the easiest hat trick ever. Balotelli's two penalties and a tap in will take some beating in that regard. Well deserved for Kuyt though, really good player.

Having said it was the easiest hat trick ever, He was alert to all 3 situtations. Anticipaed the first, didn't just think the attack was over on the second and the third he was the only one willing to gamble on a spill. Well played Kuyt.

Looks like the football gods are working for me today GO Liverpool

Dont bring Carroll on. Kuyt has been brilliant and suarez is just sensational, man of the match imo, Just keep it how it is

Can I just say - Arsenal have the third best defensive record in the league, behind only Cheatski and City...

Is it really necessary to put that instead of their real name? Granted there is a rivalry but still ...

GD between Arsenal and Utd now down to just two. CMON LIVERPOOL!!!

Back