Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not at all bad for a player who can't apparantly shoot, pass, cross, tackle or control a ball properly. Not bad at all.

Liverpool needed a player who was willing to play his heart out for them.. the difference between Suarez and Torres right there.

Oh, well since this game went to ****, only solution is:
Im gonna call my gf come over and tell her to scream "L'pool" while i f*ck her. At least some consolation.

Wonder if Fergie thinking if I press ALT + F4 I can quit the game and start again :)

just wish there will be 3 goals in the last 20 minute. Typical United comeback

EDIT: Hope Arsenal can take full advantage of this and claim the league title!

Ithankyou.

Not quite the easiest hat trick ever. Balotelli's two penalties and a tap in will take some beating in that regard. Well deserved for Kuyt though, really good player.

This.

Having said it was the easiest hat trick ever, He was alert to all 3 situtations. Anticipaed the first, didn't just think the attack was over on the second and the third he was the only one willing to gamble on a spill. Well played Kuyt.

And this. Always rated Kuyt - puts a phenomenal amount of effort and energy into every game, and his movement has been terrific today.

Is it really necessary to put that instead of their real name? Granted there is a rivalry but still ...

Force of habit. (H)

Didn't we have this spanish lad who used to wear #9 at Anfield?

think his name was Fernando or something? Can't really remember <)

EDIT: Hope Arsenal can take full advantage of this and claim the league title!

Torres never would have been able to do what suarez did for the first goal, i never thought torres' close control was brilliant, he could beat people at pace but couldnt do what suarez did

Can't remember who I had an argument with over Kuyt - think it was some mug who called himself a Liverpool supporter - but I feel vindicated today. He's a top class player, one who brings balance, work rate, infectious energy, good work ethic, a range of skills and as we can see goals in important matches.

Carroll coming on will be ideal for Liverpool. Imagine Suarez will come off - he looks exhausted & the combination of Carroll and Kuyt vs Brown and Smalling should be fun to watch.

EDIT: Meireles comes off...

On comes Carroll :D

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

If that was a goal....

Tbh, if Nani is seriously injured then that could be the title gone :S

Hernandez has been poor today, probably score now ive said that!

first chance to look at Carroll & Suarez. Excited.

Odd substitution.. O'Shea comes on for the more attack-minded Rafael. Granted he's been ****, but O'Shea isn't much better..

Back