Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't remember who I had an argument with over Kuyt - think it was some mug who called himself a Liverpool supporter - but I feel vindicated today. He's a top class player, one who brings balance, work rate, infectious energy, good work ethic, a range of skills and as we can see goals in important matches.
i remember that argument well, same person who didnt rate lucas either oO)

You all know if we had this manager and this team from the start... We would be 1st place atm...

Tbh, if Nani is seriously injured then that could be the title gone :S

It wont be, hair dryer treatment after this and we will be back on track couple of football boots being kicked by Fergie to show them how its done maybe a pizza in Nani face but we will be fine

Lucas, Maxi, Gerrard & Mereiles have all been excellent today.

Hardly gave the ball away and worked hard.
can't forget Kuyt of course. :wub:

after seeing us perform like this and how we played against Chelsea away from home.
I have to say, i'm genuinely excited for next season! especially with the right signings in the summer.

the futures bright. the futures red. the futures Liverpool.

cheesy, i know :P

If this proves anything, this proves United are worried. There were be small little problems creaping into their game, like what happened to Chelsea. Cheeky bet on Chelsea or Arsenal to win it?

lol fair play at the the pool fans singing happy birthday and kenny waving back :)

I think the 'bottlers' tag should probably be reapplied to Utd now.. The last two times Arsenal have drawn before Utd play, Utd have lost their subsequent game (assuming of course, they don't score 3 goals in 9 mins with Liverpool looking more likely to score even now..)

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Right Scholes brake Kuyts legs before he scores again

Someone needs some anger-management..

Lucas, Maxi, Gerrard & Mereiles have all been excellent today.

Hardly gave the ball away and worked hard.
can't forget Kuyt of course. :wub:

after seeing us perform like this and how we played against Chelsea away from home.
I have to say, i'm genuinely excited for next season! especially with the right signings in the summer.

the futures bright. the futures red. the futures Liverpool.

cheesy, i know :P

As long as we eliminate 'West Ham' sort of days, The Big Red Machine will groove again.

Back