Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty gutted for Hargeaves tbh. Really enjoyed watching him playing, his enthusiasm and his drive. Was great for England. Such a shame for the lad. Held him in high esteem
one of my favourite players, but i cant see him coming back. such a waste of talent, fantastic player

Pretty gutted for Hargeaves tbh. Really enjoyed watching him playing, his enthusiasm and his drive. Was great for England. Such a shame for the lad. Held him in high esteem

England miss him incredibly, he was one of my favourite players too, loved him for England and when he moved to us. Such a shame.

one of my favourite players, but i cant see him coming back. such a waste of talent, fantastic player

Maybe SAF patience with Hargreaves injuries is one of the reasons why he hasn't decided to bring in another midfielder.

Maybe SAF patience with Hargreaves injuries is one of the reasons why he hasn't decided to bring in another midfielder.
most definitely, any other player would have been sold (look at saha) but hargreaves when fit is a big big player. not counting wages we've spent millions trying to get him fit

I Hope that eventually Hargreaves will be fit to play a least half a season full season would be brillant

i know that, hence why i added... Who would get in all premier league squads and most starting xis as well.

..wouldn't Francis Jeffers? :S

Really hope Arsenal can take advantage of yet another United defeat - next league game is against West Brom so I'm not the most confident just yet.

Oh btw, that Franny Jeffers bit, that was a joke. :P

Although Arsenal do have that game in hand, you can't start assuming you will pick up those three points considering it's Tottenham away.

from manutd.com.....

Reds to assess Nani injury
United will assess Nani at Carrington on Monday morning following his injury in the Reds' 3-1 defeat at Anfield.

A club spokeswoman confirmed on Sunday afternoon that the Portuguese winger suffered a "very deep gash" in his ft leg after Jamie Carragher's challenge shortly before half-time. The Liverpool defender was booked by referee Phil Dowd and Nani played no further part in the match. He was carried off the field on a stretcher and replaced by substitute Javier Hernandez who later scored United's only goal with a header in injury time.

While fans will naturally be worried about Nani - one of United's best players of the season so far - there was some encouraging news in that his fellow winger Antonio Valencia was part of the Reds' travelling party for the Liverpool game.

The Ecuadorian was not named among the seven substitutes by Sir Alex Ferguson but his presence at Anfield, combined with his recent return to full-contact training, suggests a comeback may be close.
Valencia return is real close now. He might even play a part against Arsenal. Just cannot wait for his return. Him and Nani on the wings is just joy to watch,,

Oh on Nani injury, i wont post anything, just wait and watch how you lot react when it happens to one of your own players..

Valencia return is real close now. He might even play a part against Arsenal. Just cannot wait for his return. Him and Nani on the wings is just joy to watch,,

Oh on Nani injury, i wont post anything, just wait and watch how you lot react when it happens to one of your own players..

One of our own players wouldn't go down crying from a gashed leg.

most definitely, any other player would have been sold (look at saha) but hargreaves when fit is a big big player. not counting wages we've spent millions trying to get him fit

There is only possibilities, 1. Release him 2. He should sign pay as you play contract. No way Fergie would offer him a contract if he can't get back.

And also encouraging news is Ferigie did try to sign a player, and mostly it is Mid fielder as we wont be signings a GK as VDS is still playing.

Rodwell/Defour would be excellent and there are many mid fielders who would fit us perfectly, just that Fergie should spend.

Hamsik- Been average this season, but talent is obvious.
Defour, Rodwell. Hope we sign Neuer and a MidFielder who can get forward and chip in with few goals and assists,

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

One of our own players wouldn't go down crying from a gashed leg.

Crying or not, will see hoe people react here. I have given so many examples. So wise of you to ignore all that..

Our back ups are awful. Well thats funny. They are al international, which would get in any other squad

Starting XI:
VDS
Evra
Vidic
Ferdinand
Rafael
Nani
Scholes
Anderson
Valencia
Rooney
Berbatov

Hernandez? Yes
Anderson? Yes
Fabio? Yes

Smalling? Maybe

Owen? No
Carrick? No
Fletcher? No
Obertan? No
Macheda? No
Park? No
Evans? No
Gibson? No
Kuszczak? No
Bebe? No
Giggs? No
Brown? No
O'Shea? LolNo

Regarding Tottenham. Just saying.

Someone is overrating their own squad too much. Fletcher is better than all Spurs midfielders bar Modric. Evans, Brown would walk into any league squad.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Lol at the back ups
2 DF Alan Hutton
8 MF Jermaine Jenas
12 MF Wilson Palacios
13 DF William Gallas Decent, playing just the others are injured
15 FW Peter Crouch Lanky lad, with no footwork XD
23 GK Carlo Cudicini
25 MF Danny Rose
26 DF Ledley King (captain) Can't keep himself fit. Waste of wage like Hargo.
30 MF Sandro
36 DF Bongani Khumalo
39 DF Jonathan Woodgate

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Our First team
1 GK Edwin van der Sar
3 DF Patrice Evra
5 DF Rio Ferdinand (vice-captain)
15 DF Nemanja Vidić (captain)
21 DF Rafael
25 MF Antonio Valencia
24 MF Darren Fletcher
8 MF Anderson
17 MF Nani
9 FW Dimitar Berbatov
10 FW Wayne Rooney

Back ups:

4 MF Owen Hargreaves Injured and good as gone
6 DF Wes Brown Good back up, who will easily start for mid table team. Excellent RB
7 FW Michael Owen Will be Gone in summer
11 MF Ryan Giggs Still soing strong. Producing match winning performances. His last 2-3 games were poor
12 DF Chris Smalling Solid back up and has proven so many times. MOTM performance against City and was very good against Chelsea bar Penalty

13 MF Park Ji-Sung Underrated. His contribution is invaluable.
14 FW Javier Hernández Gem
16 MF Michael Carrick - Not good to be a starter, but good squad player. Way way better than Jenas
18 MF Paul Scholes - Same as Giggsy. Best passing range in the world.
20 DF Fábio - Good back up for Evra
22 DF John O'Shea
23 DF Jonny Evans

Still buzzing from this. Got back at 10 last night but boy was it worth it!!

Someone is overrating their own squad too much. Fletcher is better than all Spurs midfielders bar Modric. Evans, Brown would walk into any league squad.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Lol at the back ups
2 DF Alan Hutton
8 MF Jermaine Jenas
12 MF Wilson Palacios
13 DF William Gallas Decent, playing just the others are injured
15 FW Peter Crouch Lanky lad, with no footwork XD
23 GK Carlo Cudicini
25 MF Danny Rose
26 DF Ledley King (captain) Can't keep himself fit. Waste of wage like Hargo.
30 MF Sandro
36 DF Bongani Khumalo
39 DF Jonathan Woodgate

Wrong and wrong. :$

Our first XI:
Gomes
BAE
Dawson
Kaboul
Corluka
Bale
Modric
Huddlestone
Lennon
VDV
Crouch

Backups:
Cudicini > Kuszczak
Gallas > Evans
Hutton < Brown (Better attacking, worse defending, gives Brown the edge overall for a full-back)
Pavlyuchenko > Owen
Keane < Hernandez (Hernandez is miles better than the modern Robbie Keane)
Smalling > Khumalo (I guess, not that I'd know yet, but since Smalling has been seen)
Giovani =/= Bebe (Who knows? Both have had less games than I have fingers)
Sandro > Gibson
Palacios > Fletcher (Fletcher is average, even more so than the woefully out of form Wilson Palacios)
Jenas =/= Carrick (Carrick is the more talented individual I feel, but his performances over this entire season have been dire)
Kranjcar =/= Anderson
Fabio > Bassong (At left-back, not centre-back of course)

So ok, add Brown to the list I gave because I'd favour him at RB ahead of Hutton; however, Kaboul can also play there and I'd favour both Corluka and Kaboul at RB ahead of Brown.

That said, fair is fair.

Crying or not, will see hoe people react here. I have given so many examples. So wise of you to ignore all that..

I was slightly dissapointed when Suarez made a meal of a challenge shortly before he went off. I don't like to see players trying to get opposition sent off. However you seem **** bent on defending Nani so I'll just stop now.

Wrong and wrong. :$

Our first XI:
Gomes
BAE
Dawson
Kaboul
Corluka
Bale
Modric
Huddlestone
Lennon
VDV
Crouch

Backups:
Cudicini > Kuszczak
Gallas > Evans
Hutton < Brown (Better attacking, worse defending, gives Brown the edge overall for a full-back)
Pavlyuchenko > Owen
Keane < Hernandez (Hernandez is miles better than the modern Robbie Keane)
Smalling > Khumalo (I guess, not that I'd know yet, but since Smalling has been seen)
Giovani =/= Bebe (Who knows? Both have had less games than I have fingers)
Sandro > Gibson
Palacios > Fletcher (Fletcher is average, even more so than the woefully out of form Wilson Palacios)
Jenas =/= Carrick (Carrick is the more talented individual I feel, but his performances over this entire season have been dire)
Kranjcar =/= Anderson

So ok, add Brown to the list I gave because I'd favour him at RB ahead of Hutton; however, Kaboul can also play there and I'd favour both Corluka and Kaboul at RB ahead of Brown.

That said, fair is fair.

Backups:
Cudicini = Kuszczak More or less same. Cuducini is passed sell y date player
Khumalo < Evans
Pavlyuchenko < Hernandez (He is better than any of your Strikers bar Defoe)
Keane < Owen Keane is not even in your squad.
Smalling = Gallas (Gallas is pants and waste of wages)
Giovani < Giggs Excellent for missing out Giggsy
Sandro < Scholes Missed out Scholesy
Palacios < Fletcher Fletcher is twice the player Palacios is
Jenas =/= Carrick Jenas is same as Carrick? Really?
Kranjcar =/= Anderson

Oh still Park is not mentioned here and also O'shea.

Cudicini > Kuszczak
Khumalo > Evans
Hutton > Brown
Pavlyuchenko > Hernandez
Keane > Owen
Gallas > Smalling
Giovani > Giggs
Sandro > Scholes
Palacios > Fletcher
Jenas > Carrick
Kranjcar > Anderson
Bassong > Fabio