Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do feel sorry for him because of the injuries he's had. They always seemed to happen just when he was establishing himself. Was he being sold or loaned? Am guessing it wasn't of his own will? That's one thing you've got with the lads who've come through - they don't want to leave the club, like Gibson for example.

re. Rodwell - 20m mark sounds about right to me. Depends on Everton's finances to a huge degree though. 10m cash up front + add-ons might be enough providing there's no-one else bidding and Everton are broke enough. Might strain the Moyes/Ferguson friendship a tad though. Another factor is your finances - lots of odd stuff going on there recently, but that's another topic.
yeah, been following that, very odd. the club is certainly running on one engine, powerful though that engine may be

think moyes knows he's on a losing battle re rodwell, one of the many things going wrong for him this season

He had a pretty good game when we beat you 3-0 a couple of years ago.
We were epically ****. Livepool deserved to win and to deserved to win by a clear margin.
Reaction to Nani's injury has been ludicrous. More criticism of Nani for not being a "proper man" than carragher for his shocking challenge.[/QUOT

yes it was a bad tackle and carragher should have been sent off along with rafael, but when nani dives about and rolls around like he has been shot nobody knows when he is injured or when he his acting because of what he does

He had a pretty good game when we beat you 3-0 a couple of years ago.
We were epically ****. Livepool deserved to win and to deserved to win by a clear margin.
Reaction to Nani's injury has been ludicrous. More criticism of Nani for not being a "proper man" than carragher for his shocking challenge.

It was the lengths he went to, to try and get someone sent off. Was an absolute joke.

Supply? He spent most time on the wing, looking to cross it in. He was the supply.
no he really wasnt the supply, supply starts much deeper on the pitch

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

It was lengths he went to, to try and get someone sent off. Was an absolute joke.
we are not going over this again, been done to death. move on

Thats irrelavent. You wearnt good enough to win on Tuesday and you were even worse today.

And that doesnt change the fact that 2 dodgy decisions have gone against us, in 2 of the most important games of the season.. Can you honestly say you would be happy if United got that Penalty tuesday and got away with a challenge like that on liverpools best attackive player

You'll have to learn how to defend away from home first.

Come of it, first Rio and Vidic where both out, Fletcher didnt play and Anderson is out.

Chelsea + Wigan + WBA + Many others.

Utd have been shocking on the road this season, last gap winners and teams lower down the table being unable to take chances has been the reason you've won/drawn a lot of games away. I don't think I've seen Utd play really well away from home in 2010/11. Certainly not very often.

And obviously they would have, but Evra and Rafael were shocking today as well and Carrick gave you no protection whatsoever vs Meireles.

Yet we are still top, that really gets to you eh?

Indeed. But you've got to make do - We've had Vermaelen out for the whole season + RvP out for most of it + people have been saying Koscielny is **** for most of the season.

Look forward to 1st May.

Well, No Hargreaves, No Rio, Valencia, Park.... Yes we have made do as well.

It is to do with the match, I was explaining Nani's critiscism...
and we spent 6 wasted pages going back and forth with no one backing down. done to death

Come of it, first Rio and Vidic where both out, Fletcher didnt play and Anderson is out.

Fletcher didn't play because of your manager - Not my fault your backup is awful.

And it's not the first time you've done badly away from home, as I've said. Chelsea, Blackpool, WBA etc.

Yet we are still top, that really gets to you eh?

Not really, tbh. 3 pts behind instead of 6 with a game in hand. Every time we've messed up recently, so have you.

1st May will be the title decider for me.

Well, No Hargreaves, No Rio, Valencia, Park.... Yes we have made do as well.

This is a long and rubbish debate. Both sides have had injuries, it's pointless saying "Well we had more than you! WINNING!"

I've just remembered how mental I went when we scored the 2nd.
It's games like this that give me hope for next season, hope that we can become a force once more sooner rather than later, especially with the right signings.

I'd personally love to see Kjaer, Coentrao, a couple of wingers - Marin/Hazard-esque and then maybe a couple of exciting youngsters.

Really starting to enjoy being a Liverpool fan once again.

If i was a United fan however, i'd be very worried, as you seem to be in a similar situation to us. A pretty good starting 11, but then, the back up just isn't good enough - shown by your two centre backs today. I'd also be annoyed by Fergie's stance against the media, it's slightly pathetic.

Just a final word on Suarez. ******* love that guy. Twice the player of Torres imo.
He's got the work rate of Kuyt, and the added skill to compliment it.
add to the fact he made the United defence look like mugs, he was amazing today.
He'll be a legend at Liverpool....

Suarez toar utd to shreads :D

Also if it was an arsenal goalie that made VDS's mistake for pool's 3rd we woudn't hear the end of it but as its VDS no has mentioned it ?

I've just remembered how mental I went when we scored the 2nd.
It's games like this that give me hope for next season, hope that we can become a force once more sooner rather than later, especially with the right signings.

I'd personally love to see Kjaer, Coentrao, a couple of wingers - Marin/Hazard-esque and then maybe a couple of exciting youngsters.

Really starting to enjoy being a Liverpool fan once again.

If i was a United fan however, i'd be very worried, as you seem to be in a similar situation to us. A pretty good starting 11, but then, the back up just isn't good enough - shown by your two centre backs today. I'd also be annoyed by Fergie's stance against the media, it's slightly pathetic.

Just a final word on Suarez. ******* love that guy. Twice the player of Torres imo.
He's got the work rate of Kuyt, and the added skill to compliment it.
add to the fact he made the United defence look like mugs, he was amazing today.
He'll be a legend at Liverpool....
smalling had a good game, problems started in midfield.

not bothered about SAFs stance, damned he does, damned if he don't.

On suarez, great player, but even if its your opinion, still very flawed to call him twice the player of Torres. in fact overall performances and stats would show that not be the case

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

Suarez toar utd to shreads :D

Also if it was an arsenal goalie that made VDS's mistake for pool's 3rd we woudn't hear the end of it but as its VDS no has mentioned it ?
thast because VDS had made very very few mistakes in his 20 year long career

Do feel sorry for him because of the injuries he's had. They always seemed to happen just when he was establishing himself. Was he being sold or loaned? Am guessing it wasn't of his own will? That's one thing you've got with the lads who've come through - they don't want to leave the club, like Gibson for example.

re. Rodwell - 20m mark sounds about right to me. Depends on Everton's finances to a huge degree though. 10m cash up front + add-ons might be enough providing there's no-one else bidding and Everton are broke enough. Might strain the Moyes/Ferguson friendship a tad though. Another factor is your finances - lots of odd stuff going on there recently, but that's another topic.

I suspect right now Moyes would kiss SAF for giving him some money as he's gettin sod all from the board lol

On suarez, great player, but even if its your opinion, still very flawed to call him twice the player of Torres. in fact overall performances and stats would show that not be the case

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

thast because VDS had made very very few mistakes in his 20 year long career
He does vs Liverpool at Anfield, like every year though.

apart from when Suarez skinned him ;)

I mean, twice the player as in shows commitment to the cause and works hard.
Doesn't just mope around the pitch looking miserable.

I also think Suarez and Torres play differently, Suarez come deep whereas Torres does not.
All i'm saying is, selling Torres doesn't look as bad as i though it would...

Back