Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fletcher didn't play because of your manager - Not my fault your backup is awful.

And it's not the first time you've done badly away from home, as I've said. Chelsea, Blackpool, WBA etc.

Not really, tbh. 3 pts behind instead of 6 with a game in hand. Every time we've messed up recently, so have you.

1st May will be the title decider for me.

This is a long and rubbish debate. Both sides have had injuries, it's pointless saying "Well we had more than you! WINNING!"

Fletcher will ill yestardy....... Hence wasnt 100% for today. Our back ups are awful. Well thats funny. They are al international, which would get in any other squad and most teams starting xis in the Premier League. So yeah, real awful. like, Someone like Carrick/ Scholes are truly terrible.

So... We are still top.

You need to take advantage of our **** us though, you are the great arsenal, you know the bottlers, you are prone to **** up against a smaller team, and i fully expect you to.

You where the one, who said we had to make do with injuries, i was simplying showing how we have made do.

Fletcher will ill yestardy....... Hence wasnt 100% for today. Our back ups are awful. Well thats funny. They are al international, which would get in any other squad and most teams starting xis in the Premier League. So yeah, real awful. like, Someone like Carrick/ Scholes are truly terrible.

So... We are still top.

You need to take advantage of our **** us though, you are the great arsenal, you know the bottlers, you are prone to **** up against a smaller team, and i fully expect you to.

You where the one, who said we had to make do with injuries, i was simplying showing how we have made do.

International's dosen't mean they're good back ups. Look at Gibson...

If the FA has any heart in them at all, they should let the first goal count to Suarez. Period. Kuyt was just selfish when he pushed the ball in the net.

International's dosen't mean they're good back ups. Look at Gibson...

Still a a 5/6th choice midfielder, he is as good as anyone......

And you really trying to say, we have **** back ups... If your not, whats the point of your post.

If the FA has any heart in them at all, they should let the first goal count to Suarez. Period. Kuyt was just selfish when he pushed the ball in the net.

No chance, Kuyt hit the ball in a yard or so out, definately his. But Suarez's work for it deserved it.

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

Still a a 5/6th choice midfielder, he is as good as anyone......

And you really trying to say, we have **** back ups... If your not, whats the point of your post.

I'm not saying they're ****, just that the term 'international player' means very little. Francis Jeffers is an international player...

Indeed, t'was an example stating the term means nothing, is all and dosen't make them amazing.

Anyhoo...

i know that, hence why i added... Who would get in all premier league squads and most starting xis as well.

I like how people think that a player who hasn't had much football due to injuries and a young inexperienced defender, are supposed to come in and fill the boots of arguably the best pair of defenders in the world. It isn't going to happen. Man Utd lost due to playing poor, and having some key players injured.
Liverpool deserved the win for out playing United for 75% of the game. Can we just leave it at that :S

Well done to Liverpool tore us apart today, In Suarez you have a World Class player, Really wasn't expecting 2 defeats on the trot but we just can't mess up again for rest of the season now with Arsenal breathing down are necks, just skimmed past a few posts their abour Rodwell has he being starting for Everton this season as I think 15-20 million is a stupid price but then again I haven't seeing much of him

Would Wes Brown get in most elevens? Doubt that.

I like how people think that a player who hasn't had much football due to injuries and a young inexperienced defender, are supposed to come in and fill the boots of arguably the best pair of defenders in the world. It isn't going to happen. Man Utd lost due to playing poor, and having some key players injured.
Liverpool deserved the win for out playing United for 75% of the game. Can we just leave it at that :S

Well done to Liverpool tore us apart today, In Suarez you have a World Class player, Really wasn't expecting 2 defeats on the trot but we just can't mess up again for rest of the season now with Arsenal breathing down are necks, just skimmed past a few posts their abour Rodwell has he being starting for Everton this season as I think 15-20 million is a stupid price but then again I haven't seeing much of him

He's definately a very good young player who'll simply get better and better. Re: the value, if a players English, and is of very good quality, should expect to see very high prices. Example being Andy Carroll. Future potential is excellent

Would Wes Brown get in most elevens? Doubt that.
Probably, at his best he was one of the best players in the double season 07/08. So i reckon if he could get a run of games and fitness he'd be a starter at most of the clubs in the league.

He's definately a very good young player who'll simply get better and better. Re: the value, if a players English, and is of very good quality, should expect to see very high prices. Example being Andy Carroll. Future potential is excellent
15-20 million for an english player who can form the backbone of your midfield for 10+ years is a steal by anyones shout. hargreaves is all but finished, time we moved on

Dosen't answer my question...

Well considering Brown is a good defender who could probably do good in a mid-low table premiership team, and the fact that there's 200k+ registered teams in the UK alone, I would say he has a pretty good chance of making a teams starting 11.

But seriously, Brown is a good defender when he's playing consistently and not being injured all the time.

15-20 million for an english player who can form the backbone of your midfield for 10+ years is a steal by anyones shout. hargreaves is all but finished, time we moved on

Pretty gutted for Hargeaves tbh. Really enjoyed watching him playing, his enthusiasm and his drive. Was great for England. Such a shame for the lad. Held him in high esteem

honestly can't believe this thread has lasted 33 pages.
:O

must be a record for an FM-Base match thread? :p

honestly can't believe this thread has lasted 33 pages.
:O

must be a record for an FM-Base match thread? :p

Not surprising really it go on for a while this I always wonder if Madrid and Barcelona fans are like this

Back