Liverpool Vs ManUtd | Oct 15th | Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the way most players go down nowadays, is by anticipating the contact. i know they shouldn't, but that's what happens.

But then if the ref think its a foul (it wasnt) why is Rio on the pitch? If he isnt sure, dont give the foul. I know the players make it hard for the ref, but if in doubt play on

In fairness Evans hand balled in the box in the 2nd half so the 2 decisions almost cancel each other out

In fairness Evans hand balled in the box in the 2nd half so the 2 decisions almost cancel each other out

-.-
Ball to hand...
Evans hand was even moving behind his back...

Wasn't a penalty. Doesn't even out. Hardly the first dive from Liverpool today either. *waits for Nani to make me look a ****.

Now we can also argue that Enrique hand balled one :p

his arm is outstretched therefore in my eyes is handball.

But the ref was sensible to realise it was ball to hand-therefore no pen. No way he could've moved his arm in time. No pen whatsoever

His arm is moving away from the ball. In the laws of football, that's ball to hand.

will have to watch again to make a proper judgement on that. quite easily could have been given

oh balls

Ysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Mexico..

his arm is outstretched therefore in my eyes is handball.

His arm is next to his body and moving behind it, it's 5 yards out and does well to move it to this side in the first place. You would be livid if Leeds conceded a penalty for that.

poor marking.. second ball? I learned that when I was 10

Terrible defending from Liverpool. See? You can get a goal without having to cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.