Liverpool Vs ManUtd | Oct 15th | Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a save. What a cross. Quality alround.

Rooney is playing as CM.

great cross, even better save

His arm is next to his body and moving behind it, it's 5 yards out and does well to move it to this side in the first place. You would be livid if Leeds conceded a penalty for that.

I saw it as arm outstretched as the ball hits but will watch it again to make a proper judgement. No Joel Im not saying this just because it's Man Utd, if that's what you're suggesting

I don't know what's more funny, the responses to goals or the massive wedge-sized chip on ajt's shoulder regarding Luis Suarez and diving. ;)

I saw it as arm outstretched as the ball hits but will watch it again to make a proper judgement. No Joel Im not saying this just because it's Man Utd, if that's what you're suggesting

Considering the words Man Utd never even appeared in my sentence, I hardly suggested that. Substitute X supported team in for Leeds and you get my point. It wasn't a penalty, and if it was, then so was the one with Enrique, so it's pointless.

I don't know what's more funny, the responses to goals or the massive wedge-sized chip on ajt's shoulder regarding Luis Suarez and diving. ;)

I have no idea what you mean lol. But yeah-diving etc gets my goat big time. Suarez is an incredible player. Just wish he wouldn't go down so easily and insist on rolling around drawing free kicks or pens. When he's not doing the rolling around, he's mesmerising to watch. But yeah-I hate all that stuff. And the Adam free kick that led to the goal annoyed me aswell.

Last edited:
Considering the words Man Utd never even appeared in my sentence, I hardly suggested that. Substitute X supported team in for Leeds and you get my point. It wasn't a penalty, and if it was, then so was the one with Enrique, so it's pointless.
You said I would be livid if it happened to leeds, suggesting my opinion was bias. Honestly if it was Leeds I would have accepted it but I will watch it again to see if I didn't see it properly. When was the Enrique one?

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Showing studs is great play? :O

keeping the ball like a boss is great play

I have no idea what you mean lol. But yeah-diving etc gets my goat big time. Suarez is an incredible player. Just wish he wouldn't go down so easily and insist on rolling around drawing free kicks or pens. When he's not doing the rolling around, he's mesmerising to watch. But yeah-I hate all that stuff.

Like Nani?

Showing studs is great play? :O

Played the ball, got the ball. Fair tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.