Liverpool Vs ManUtd | Oct 15th | Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Steven Gerrard didn't deserver the Man Of The Match Award, I didn't think he did enough to warrant him getting that.

De Gea should have won it, easy.

Ray gave it to him as a welcome back, rather than actually being the best player on the pitch

Cos he wasnt actually very good. Shouldnt be a booking, but considering what he had been giving yellows for earlier, he should have gone

Very true, however if he's given the free kick then I can't see any reason as to why he hasn't given a second yellow.

i meerly asked for examples of our players diving how does that make me hypocritical? If you need a definition of the word here it is :
[video=youtube;1GKXAKQY-0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GKXAKQY-0Y[/video]

I'm talking about the game that's just been played, no games over recent years.

Wow, this time round there wasn't even the usual lull between the match and the customary United-'Pool fans slappy fight, it just kind of segued.

Doesn't take away the fact he dived, in order to try win a free-kick.

It's normally me pointing your errors out ;)

Not talking about that, once I can find the reply of it. I'll post it.

If he didn't asked for foul, he didn't mean to dive. Simple.

Wow, this time round there wasn't even the usual lull between the match and the customary United-'Pool fans slappy fight, it just kind of segued.

much like the game, even the bickering is tame. bizarre

Ray gave it to him as a welcome back, rather than actually being the best player on the pitch

He did indeed, but he shouldn't have.

It's called 'Man Of The Match' for a simple reason, it's given to the player who was the best player on the pitch, not the player who's been injured and come back. Otherwise each MOTM Award could be decided before most games.

I'm talking about the game that's just been played, no games over recent years.
He's having to dig pretty deep to make his point, bless him.

"Our diving" didn't win it for us, de gea won you a point. Sure the goal came from a suspect free kick but we had about 4 chances in the last 8 mins or so that we should of converted. How many chances did your team create? Fergie turned up for a point.

If he didn't asked for foul, he didn't mean to dive. Simple.

He didn't mean to dive? So he just fell to the floor without any contact to give the ground a little hug?

"Our diving" didn't win it for us, de gea won you a point. Sure the goal came from a suspect free kick but we had about 4 chances in the last 8 mins or so that we should of converted. How many chances did your team create? Fergie turned up for a point.

Me dig deep? When you're the ones posting dives from years ago.

De Gea won us a point? No, De Gea cost us 2 points.

We also created chances in the final minutes.

He did indeed, but he shouldn't have.

It's called 'Man Of The Match' for a simple reason, it's given to the player who was the best player on the pitch, not the player who's been injured and come back. Otherwise each MOTM Award could be decided before most games.

I never pay too much attention to it on sky, they give it out for whatever reason floats their boat.

But you didn't.
Enough for a draw. And I'm fairly happy with a draw, L'pool i good and this games were never about quality of player. It's about size of their hearts.

Me dig deep? When you're the ones posting dives from years ago.

De Gea won us a point? No, De Gea cost us 2 points.

We also created chances in the final minutes.
Wow, I didn't think i'd have to point this out. How does my post in any way look like a united perspective?

I quoted you for my first point, then obviously my second point was directed at the united fan who said "liverpool's diving nearly won it for them".

Sigh.

But you didn't.
Enough for a draw. And I'm fairly happy with a draw, L'pool i good and this games were never about quality of player. It's about size of their hearts.
I'm a liverpool fan. And if you still meant "enough for a draw", no. We had enough clear chances to get 4-1.

Fm-base should go back to the old layout where it was visible who someone supported.

15 shots to 11

5 on to 2 on

chance creation was pretty close actually, Liverpool just shading it

Wow, I didn't think i'd have to point this out. How does my post in any way look like a united perspective?

I quoted you for my first point, then obviously my second point was directed at the united fan who said "liverpool's diving nearly won it for them".

Sigh.

I was wondering the same. :p

Danny is just arguing with everyone and anyone. Doesn't matter what the post is XD

He didn't mean to dive? So he just fell to the floor without any contact to give the ground a little hug?
Ok. What's the point of diving ? To get something from it, right ? Judge didn't gave a foul there, and Young, even if he dived, which we can't know, never asked a foul. Unlike some players.
Listen Danny, I'm not saying diving won a draw for you, I want to point out that Suarez is dirty player, and refs should pay attention to his diving in the future.

15 shots to 11

5 on to 2 on

chance creation was pretty close actually...
I can't think of reina pulling off 1 save. The obvious chances to me were the goal & jones' (wide) header in the first half. I can't recall any solid efforts on target second half from united.

I'm not saying diving won a draw for you, I want to point out that Suarez is dirty player, and refs should pay attention to his diving in the future.
What's suarez got to do with this? Adam won the free kick for our goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.