Liverpool Vs ManUtd | Oct 15th | Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we dived twice there would be outrage!
decent result, are the liverpool fans stupid or what? they cut our allocation (hypocritically) then sing 'fergies right, your fans are *****'

If you watched the game, you'd have seen a few dives from United players.

Didn't see any from United, but if they did, did United gain anything like Liverpool did?

Well, we can take solace in the fact that we didn't lose and Anfield being one of the toughest places to go to in the league. I will say that Liverpool deserved it more than use, considering how many chances they made and how many times we were on the back foot, but not in the way they were able to get their goal - not going to break into that.

A fair result nevertheless.

New film based on Giggs' exploits in the wall. Saying Ryans Privates lol

Sigh, when are we going to get rid of skrtel. Costs us so many points a season and another 2 here. His **** poor marking gave hernandez an easy goal, and his out of control volley wasted 1 of our 3 or 4 great chances towards the end. Oh well, atleast we didn't lose, even though it feels like one.

examples?

Ashley Young I think it was? About 5 yards outside the penalty box, first half.
Phil Jones, about 10 minutes before the injury he got.

Clearly didn't get the advantage the Liverpool 'dives' did, but still dives. So don't be hypocritical.

Clearly didn't get the advantage the Liverpool 'dives' did, but still dives. So don't be hypocritical.

Did he ask for free kick ?

Wow Phil jones dived? Or slipped and made a rash tackle?

RE our free kick, yes it was a foul (Granted, Adam made the most of it) but Ferdinand made contact and it was a free kick. I just want to know why the ref didn't send Ferdinand off if he gave the free kick?!! Ridiculous reffing.

Steven Gerrard: "We were playing against the best team in the league.."

Similar formations from both sides, both set out to make sure the defences were tight and so it is not surprise that the game ended as a draw with both goals coming from set pieces. A couple of little mistakes Fergie made was perhaps not changing things about 5-10 minutes before he did and also bringing off Park for Nani which gave more room for Enrique and Downing which lead to two of the best chances of the game in the last 10 minutes (thank you Mr De Gea). I'm happy enough with the result but as always I would have loved a victory over Liverpool.

Also, Steven Gerrard didn't deserver the Man Of The Match Award, I didn't think he did enough to warrant him getting that.

De Gea should have won it, easy.

RE our free kick, yes it was a foul (Granted, Adam made the most of it) but Ferdinand made contact and it was a free kick. I just want to know why the ref didn't send Ferdinand off if he gave the free kick?!! Ridiculous reffing.

Cos he wasnt actually very good. Shouldnt be a booking, but considering what he had been giving yellows for earlier, he should have gone

i meerly asked for examples of our players diving how does that make me hypocritical? If you need a definition of the word here it is :
[video=youtube;1GKXAKQY-0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GKXAKQY-0Y[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.