Liverpool vs. Newcastle - 1/5/2011

HQdream

Just in case :).

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Newcastle centre halves clueless there, 3-0 Suarez.

Loving life, solid win. Roll on European footballl next season!

Got the Chelsea-Spurs result correct and now i got this one right. I really should take up betting.

God if your head gets any bigger you won't be able to walk through any doors XD
Think I'm gonna check your predictions in future before I make any more bets lol

A 3-0 win when not playing at our best augers well. Glad El Pistolero was on the mark as he deserves another after the stonking performances he's been giving since he joined us.

Next up The Cottagers.

If we win the remaining 3 matches, then it's a 99.9% chance that we'll be in the Europa League next season. Big fat if there though.

And I love having Kuyt as my captain on Fantasy Football :D

If we win the remaining 3 matches, then it's a 99.9% chance that we'll be in the Europa League next season. Big fat if there though.

If we win our last 3 matches, I promise you we'll finish top 5. I'll donate all of my possessions to my local tramp drop-in centre if we don't finish fifth if we win all of our last games.

Make that 100% as the Tottenham game will be a 6 pointer as they say.

Surprised you guys want Europa League football next season.

I certainly don't. 4th or 6th please, and Birmingham to have the finances to secure it.

Surprised you guys want Europa League football next season.

I certainly don't. 4th or 6th please, and Birmingham to have the finances to secure it.

suuure...why play european football,why attempt to win some much needed trophys,why earn some extra money,why give fans more liverpool games to watch...so i think we should do everything in our power to secure it! so your comment i'm affraid is just bunch of bollocks

Barton...best English midfielder? pish.
Enrique didn't impress me at all. But Newcastle played well without any cutting edge at all, we didn't play as well as last week, but it's lovely to see Suarez getting another. Johnson came in and played well too. But the ref didn't like Flanno...

Newcastle badly need a striker. But Suarez is definately a twinkle toes. How I envy Liverpool sometimes. Jammy sods lol

suuure...why play european football,why attempt to win some much needed trophys,why earn some extra money,why give fans more liverpool games to watch...so i think we should do everything in our power to secure it! so your comment i'm affraid is just bunch of bollocks

You're entitled to your opinion, as I am mine. (K)

I agree with Billy. Europa League is pretty much an unneeded burden for big English clubs, nice for Birmingham but not for bigger clubs like Spurs, Liverpool...

I agree with Billy. Europa League is pretty much an unneeded burden for big English clubs, nice for Birmingham but not for bigger clubs like Spurs, Liverpool...

What Alex said

With a season of Europa League football we can maintain our European co-efficient so we are still a top seed when it comes to qualifying for the Champions League next season.

So yeah, you're welcome to sixth and I'll happily take fifth if that's alright. Because let's face it; it's gonna happen.

BOOOOOM.

That's right, what Alex said.