Liverpool vs. Newcastle - 1/5/2011

Surprised you guys want Europa League football next season.

I certainly don't. 4th or 6th please, and Birmingham to have the finances to secure it.

European football is in Liverpools Blood. It is important to the club to be in Europe.
Plus what alex said

Liverpool are having a great end too the season, one things for with a couple of high profile signings, we could see the once again challenging for majour honours.

Maxi seems like a new player under King Kenny, as does everyone else really. If he doesn't get the job full time now I'll be shocked.

If we keep winning, and I do think we'll win our last 3 games, and other results go our way we could get 4th, what a turn around that would be.

Suarez is such a legend :wub:. Maxi, Kuyt and the youngsters (Flanaghan, Spearing, Robinson) have also played very well under King Kenny, he's done so well with the team. Only Man Utd and Chelsea have had better results since Kenny's arrival than us!

Suarez is such a legend :wub:. Maxi, Kuyt and the youngsters (Flanaghan, Spearing, Robinson) have also played very well under King Kenny, he's done so well with the team. Only Man Utd and Chelsea have had better results since Kenny's arrival than us!

& Kelly.

Carras' 665th appearance for Liverpool too, rubbing shoulders alongside the shoulders of the legendary Emlyn Hughes. Liverpool all time eleven perhaps?

Someone watched MOTD2 :)

Sadly, I think 4th is pushing it. I know you said results would have to go our way, but really, a single win from their last 4 matches for Man City would be enough to secure 4th from us. :S