Liverpool vs Sparta Prague

Poulsen, Ngog, Lucas, were pretty poor today
Good to see Cole get 90, things can only get better with Caroll and Gerrard coming back, another clean sheet aswell :)

Lucas actually played pretty well. He broke up the Sparta attacks well, did some good passing and came close with a well struck shot

Lucas actually played pretty well. He broke up the Sparta attacks well, did some good passing and came close with a well struck shot

Maybe it was harsh of me to say he was poor tonight, but in comparison to some of his recent performances it wasnt his best night

Wilson looks like a great prospect. He looked really comfortable on the ball

Indeed, was a pity to see Kelly come of at half time, he was looking lively in that 45mins

Yup, never realised he has that much pace. I think he needs to work on crossing whilst running with the ball tho. Alot of the time the didnt clear the 1st man. Hes young and has plenty of time to get better :) Tbh i prefer him at RB rather than CB

Wilson and kelly was great today, i think for the time being kenny should play johnson left mid and wilson lb.

Wilson is a huge prospect for the future. He burst on the scene at Rangers when they had their injury crisis and it definitely helped him having the first team experience at the Spl. With Davie Weir playing alongside him, he continued to impress throughout the season. What a blow for Rangers to lose him, definitely the hottest youngster coming out of Scotland at the moment.

Looking at that yesterday, Kelly really is turning into a very good, young full back. Kenny has given him a chance to make that position his own and he has done exactly that. Yesterday again, brilliant. Lung busting runs from the back, some really dangerous crosses as well that Carroll would thrive on.

I saw Capello there yesterday, I can only imagine that he was there watching Kelly and I have a feeling that he may just be named in the next England squad. He has done nothing but impress since he has been thrown into the first team. Look back last year, exactly the same situation with Insua, but he was poor, very poor. Kelly on the other hand has taken it like a duck to water. I have nothing but praise for this boy, he will be a LFC first teamer for years to come, potential England player and also our captain.

Oh talking about him, I've forgotten the rest of the game, here's my analysis: ****.