Liverpool Vs Wigan

Yes it is. In that time he had a chance to adopt to Liverpool and the way things are done here. Did he? No, and there were not signs he was going to do so.

Indeed, it went on to say, he didn't have a clue where to play him, even though he claimed to sign him, when in-fact it was probably our ex-chief scout Eduardo Macia... He was never the right man for Liverpool anyone who isn't blinded due to rivalry can see that.

6 months to save a sinking ship( less make no mistake thats all you where) Well he signed Shelvey( for the future) and with new owners and some cash, you is likley to do more of the same, Did he not sign Smalling for Fulham. He is rumoured to have been looking at suarez long before kenny became caretaker.. he was looking for the future, with little money he had. he was made to sell his best midfielder( Mascherano, and was GIVEN Poulsen to replace him) I think it is widely recognised this has been Lucases best season in a liverpool shirt.. Well that must be down to Woy. As i said, You home form was 2nd in the league only behind us, for the period between beating chelsea at home and him leaving. Which is a sign of progress.

He didnt know where to play him, but in his last game, he did play him in the Middle, so maybe he was learning, hence why when Kenny took over, the coaching staff, said to him " look kenny, this guy is better in the middle"

No No No... Your clearly a better side now... But i think it is more because players like Meireles have settled( no one can deny his contribuation.)
No, it's because now he's being played in his position for ***** sake. Any credit Woy takes for signing meireles is nullified by the fact he played him on the wing.

No, it's because now he's being played in his position for ***** sake. Any credit Woy takes for signing meireles is nullified by the fact he played him on the wing.

Your logic there is stupid. he takes all the credit for signing him.. as it was a great pick, if anything he loses tactical credit for how he played him, but keeps the credit for signing him.

6 months to save a sinking ship( less make no mistake thats all you where) Well he signed Shelvey( for the future) and with new owners and some cash, you is likley to do more of the same, Did he not sign Smalling for Fulham. He is rumoured to have been looking at suarez long before kenny became caretaker.. he was looking for the future, with little money he had. he was made to sell his best midfielder( Mascherano, and was GIVEN Poulsen to replace him) I think it is widely recognised this has been Lucases best season in a liverpool shirt.. Well that must be down to Woy. As i said, You home form was 2nd in the league only behind us, for the period between beating chelsea at home and him leaving. Which is a sign of progress.

He didnt know where to play him, but in his last game, he did play him in the Middle, so maybe he was learning, hence why when Kenny took over, the coaching staff, said to him " look kenny, this guy is better in the middle"

Rafa signed Shelvey, Wilson, & Jovanovic.

Kenny was scouting Suarez before Hodgson was an LMA Manager of the Year winner.

Lucas was also good last season, just nobody noticed because the rest of the team weren't as shockingly bad as they were under Roy. Roy also told Lucas that he was free to leave the club, because why would he be needed when we have Poulsen?

I linked you an article about Meireles as well, clearly you never read it.

So please Scott, stop the nonsense.

Rafa signed Shelvey, Wilson, & Jovanovic.

Kenny was scouting Suarez before Hodgson was an LMA Manager of the Year winner.

Lucas was also good last season, just nobody noticed because the rest of the team weren't as shockingly bad as they were under Roy. Roy also told Lucas that he was free to leave the club, because why would he be needed when we have Poulsen?

So please Scott, stop the nonsense.

The first 2 points. fair enough, on the third though

Would you not agree this has been lucases best season Lee..? that what i said, not that he was poor last season. Because this has been his BEST season with out a shadow of a doubt. So Roy must of done something right there...

Would you not agree this has been lucases best season Lee..? that what i said, not that he was poor last season. Because this has been his BEST season with out a shadow of a doubt. So Roy must of done something right there...

Under Kenny we have seen his best performances.

Laughed at how biased most of that is. Not even gonna continue this as it is clear you're blinded by your Woy-love and rivalry.

Laughed at how biased most of that is. Not even gonna continue this as it is clear you're blinded by your Woy-love and rivalry.

The only thing that is wrong is that I said Roy Signed Shelvey, which was a mistake... Cant help if you have no answer mate.

If Woy would have had his way though, Lucas wouldn't be here, which is Lee's point. Woy clearly rated Poulsen above Lucas, explain that one?

If Woy would have had his way though, Lucas wouldn't be here, which is Lee's point. Woy clearly rated Poulsen above Lucas, explain that one?

A stupid mistake... But he still had a part in Lucas having such a good year.. no?

The only thing that is wrong is that I said Roy Signed Shelvey, which was a mistake... Cant help if you have no answer mate.

1. Kenny has been scouting Suarez long before Woy looked into him.
2. You say he was 'GIVEN' Poulsen, when Woy signed him, and wanted to replace Lucas (who you have praised) with him.
3. He gave him 1 game in the middle, you really think he'd have kept him there, and you reckon what? Sammy Lee has told Kenny to play Meireles in the middle? I'm sure Kenny is clever enough to work that one out, just like the majority of this ****** website.

Has Woy showed you a good time or something Scott? Or did you just love watching Liverpool suffer under his guidance?

A stupid mistake... But he still had a part in Lucas having such a good year.. no?

No. Lucas has been determined to prove himself ever since he has been here. He decided to stay at Liverpool during the summer when the manager wanted to move him on. He was as good as he is now nearing the end of last season. So your point of Lucas wouldn't be playing well without Woy is absolute bollocks pal.

1. Kenny has been scouting Suarez long before Woy looked into him.
2. You say he was 'GIVEN' Poulsen, when Woy signed him, and wanted to replace Lucas (who you have praised) with him.
3. He gave him 1 game in the middle, you really think he'd have kept him there, and you reckon what? Sammy Lee has told Kenny to play Meireles in the middle? I'm sure Kenny is clever enough to work that one out, just like the majority of this ****** website.

Has Woy showed you a good time or something Scott? Or did you just love watching Liverpool suffer under his guidance?

No. Lucas has been determined to prove himself ever since he has been here. He decided to stay at Liverpool during the summer when the manager wanted to move him on. He was as good as he is now nearing the end of last season. So your point of Lucas wouldn't be playing well without Woy is absolute bollocks pal.

Suarez was being properly looked into come october, When Woy looked at him, to replace Torres, Under H & Gs,, then it all picked up when NESV took over.

Poulsen was given to him, he was trying to sell Lucas to raise funds for other areas....

I reckon, the coaching staff would of coursed, Said some suggestions to Kenny, Dont you? they are there to help, assists and advice him. So they could of easily said that.

I did like seeing liverpool suffer, Under Rafa, Under Woy it was funny and lols. but i always thought he was going to turn it around.

Lucas Has been better this year then any other year, Without a shadow of a doubt. Dont even try to dis claim that, Woy must of had something to do with it, Or otherwise, \if woy cant take credit for players playing well, he cant be take any blame for poor performance... SO thanks for coming.

Suarez was being properly looked into come october, When Woy looked at him, to replace Torres, Under H & Gs,, then it all picked up when NESV took over.

Poulsen was given to him, he was trying to sell Lucas to raise funds for other areas....

I reckon, the coaching staff would of coursed, Said some suggestions to Kenny, Dont you? they are there to help, assists and advice him. So they could of easily said that.

I did like seeing liverpool suffer, Under Rafa, Under Woy it was funny and lols. but i always thought he was going to turn it around.

Lucas Has been better this year then any other year, Without a shadow of a doubt. Dont even try to dis claim that, Woy must of had something to do with it, Or otherwise, \if woy cant take credit for players playing well, he cant be take any blame for poor performance... SO thanks for coming.

Suarez has been a long term target, scouted by Kenny, and signed by him.

Woy signed Poulsen himself, he's an admirer of Poulsen and got his career going at Copenhagen, he signed him himself, of his own accord.

No, Kenny has a brain of his own, and anyone can see he favours playing in the middle. It's where he played at FC Porto and he was brilliant there.

That's why there is no point in this argument, you clearly wanted to see Liverpool suffer, and Woy was making us suffer. It was 'lols', exactly, we were a laughing stock under Woy.

I could counter that easily with Lucas has been better under Kenny than under Woy without a shadow of a doubt, don't even try to disclaim that, because that is also fact... So thanks for coming.

Suarez has been a long term target, scouted by Kenny, and signed by him.

Woy signed Poulsen himself, he's an admirer of Poulsen and got his career going at Copenhagen, he signed him himself, of his own accord.

No, Kenny has a brain of his own, and anyone can see he favours playing in the middle. It's where he played at FC Porto and he was brilliant there.

That's why there is no point in this argument, you clearly wanted to see Liverpool suffer, and Woy was making us suffer. It was 'lols', exactly, we were a laughing stock under Woy.

I could counter that easily with Lucas has been better under Kenny than under Woy without a shadow of a doubt, don't even try to disclaim that, because that is also fact... So thanks for coming.

Signed by Commolli.... If your going to claim Meireles was signed Macia, I am going to counter you by saying, Your director of football signed him.

He was given to him by H & G, I thought this was common knowledge....

I never said he doesnt have a brian, but every manager has a coaching staff, none of them could do it alone, they all get advice, help and asisted from people. Carlos recommened Ronaldo to Fergie.... So what to stop this being the same.

I wanted to see you suffer.. But then it got pathetic, and i wanted you to recover... i never truly wanted you guys to fall properly, i love the matches between us more then any other.

Kenny been here a month, Your going to try and claim he has influenced Lucas that much... I could of swore lucas was **** today... and for that matter.. Maybe he looks better with team mates pulling there weight around. and a nexxt to a settled midfield.

Signed by Commolli.... If your going to claim Meireles was signed Macia, I am going to counter you by saying, Your director of football signed him.

He was given to him by H & G, I thought this was common knowledge....

I never said he doesnt have a brian, but every manager has a coaching staff, none of them could do it alone, they all get advice, help and asisted from people. Carlos recommened Ronaldo to Fergie.... So what to stop this being the same.

I wanted to see you suffer.. But then it got pathetic, and i wanted you to recover... i never truly wanted you guys to fall properly, i love the matches between us more then any other.

Kenny been here a month, Your going to try and claim he has influenced Lucas that much... I could of swore lucas was **** today... and for that matter.. Maybe he looks better with team mates pulling there weight around. and a nexxt to a settled midfield.

Yes, Comolli did the negotiation, Kenny told him to go over and get him. Just as Woy gave Macia permission to sign Meireles.

Where are you getting that from? Woy signed Poulsen.

Yes, someone may have given him advice, but if you think Kenny would have played Meireles on the wing after watching him play there numerous times, you haven't got a clue.

He was ****? What game was you watching. He wasn't at his best, but he was decent. Oh, and hang on, you say I am wrongly claiming Kenny has influenced Lucas, when you're saying exactly the same about Woy? Okay Scott. oO)

we not talking about the game anymore? no?

/thread

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:39 PM ----------

re opened

stick to the game or get infracted

Tbh, I was a bit disappointed with that yesterday, but we need to remember that things won't change overnight, it'll take time and this is just a blip. We need to remember again, that we are continously heading in the right direction atm.

Now a few things from yesterday

:) I was impressed with Suarez, he seemed confident on the ball trying flicks and tricks etc and ghosting past defenders if they weren't there. His run in the first half when he hit the post was incredibly like Torres may I say? He did well yesterday, and I can't wait for Carroll to be fit again as I am eagerly awaiting to see the Carroll/Suarez partnership in action

:( I'd like to congratulate Lucas as well for his 100th game, but unfortunately for him it was arguably his poorest in a while. People need to remember though that he played 90 minutes in midweek for a Brazil side that had 10 men for around 70 minutes, so understandably he looked a bit jaded. I imagine if Shelvey was fit then he would have came on after around an hour for him as he looked absolutely knackered.

:( One final thing really worrying me though is the defence, we are so so poor at defending set pieces as shown yesterday, it was really dreadful defending. For me, we won't be a title challenging side again until we have a proper aerially dominant centre half a la Samba to go alongside Agger. Even with Carra in defence, we look shaky, it has to be time to start fazing him out surely? I don't like Skrtel either, he is just an accident waiting to happen.

All in all though, I'm still cautiously optimistic for the rest of the season and hopefully we can progress further, we have a week off next week I think due to FA Cup duty, so the players get an extra week to re-cuperate then hopefully we will continue with the unbeaten run. Onwards and upwards.

:( I'd like to congratulate Lucas as well for his 100th game, but unfortunately for him it was arguably his poorest in a while. People need to remember though that he played 90 minutes in midweek for a Brazil side that had 10 men for around 70 minutes, so understandably he looked a bit jaded. I imagine if Shelvey was fit then he would have came on after around an hour for him as he looked absolutely knackered.

Completely agree with you about Lucas, also playing the holding role with 10 men is difficult because you have to be everywhere. Shame shelvey is out for 3 months but we will cope :)