Liverpool Vs Wigan

Gary Caldwell hauled back Luis Suarez for that Liverpool free-kick and he had already been booked. Kevin Friend could easily have shown him a second yellow there... perhaps he should have done. By the way, to say there were suspicions of offside about Wigan's goal is a bit of an understatement.
BBC makes it sound like Wigan are getting the rub of the green. This true?

They deserve it, we have dominated for most of the game but have not created much! Can not believe this, right when i thought we were turning a corner. Looks like we should be happy settling for 6th :(

Another foul, this is ridiculous.

They deserve it, we have dominated for most of the game but have not created much! Can not believe this, right when i thought we were turning a corner. Looks like we should be happy settling for 6th :(

only 1 game, can't lose all hope from 1 performance

Liverpool beat Chelsea, Wigan drew against Liverpool so that means Wigan are better than Chelsea lol. Great point to be fair.

FML. This feeling sucks. Ah well, a points a point. Just hope Tottenham + Chelsea don't get wins :S

*Sigh* Typical Liverpool after beating Chelsea. We looked knackered nearing the end of the game, maybe the internationals took their toll. A few decisions went against us and all. No excuses though, a point isn't good enough, hopefully we can pick ourselves up from this.

Y.N.W.A.

Wigan are better than Chelsea

Obviously Jacko. ;)

A win over chelsea is followed by

10th November 2010

Wigan 1 -1 Liverpool

A win over chelsea is followed by an

12/02/11

Liverpool 1 - 1 Wigan.

Different manager, same old result

It never changes. Another ****** weekend. Oh well at least we have the Europea League to look forward to next :O

A win over chelsea is followed by

10th November 2010

Wigan 1 -1 Liverpool

A win over chelsea is followed by an

12/02/11

Liverpool 1 - 1 Wigan.

Different manager, same old result

Except this ones after a 4-match winning streak, something we wouldn't have done under Hodgson.

watching liverpool vs wigan in the afternoon always let me down

Except this ones after a 4-match winning streak, something we wouldn't have done under Hodgson.

4 results leading up to the 2-0 win.

2-1 Blackburn
1-0 Bolton
3-1 Napoli
All wins, so a 4 match winning run..

4 results leading up to the 2-0 win.

2-1 Blackburn
1-0 Bolton
3-1 Napoli
All wins, so a 4 match winning run..

We'll wait and see what happens in the next few games :) Fairly confident we won't fail like we did under Hodgson after that. Although, now I wait for you to let me know that the 8 results after that were 5-0 wins...

We'll wait and see what happens in the next few games :) Fairly confident we won't fail like we did under Hodgson after that. Although, now I wait for you to let me know that the 8 results after that were 5-0 wins...

no, no, no, Just let you know after the 1-1 with wigan, You had an 75% win record at home, which in comparison, is 2nd only to Utd home record for that period...

There is no doubting Dalglish is the right man for the job, and everyone (except for rival fans) is happy Woy isn't here any more. We're in a much better position under Kenny, so, stop trolling. :)

There is no doubting Dalglish is the right man for the job, and everyone (except for rival fans) is happy Woy isn't here any more. We're in a much better position under Kenny, so, stop trolling. :)

not trolling, just pointing out FACTS.... which are all true.

no, no, no, Just let you know after the 1-1 with wigan, You had an 75% win record at home, which in comparison, is 2nd only to Utd home record for that period...

Let's just agree that Liverpool will finish Top 6 at least and that's all that matters, and that Hodgson knew nothing :p ;)

Oh, and how did United do against Wolves? Yeh, I can troll too (K) (kidding, no beginning of an argument intended here XD)

So all in all Hodgson > Kenny

Bottom half > 6th place

hoof ball > good football.