Liverpool's next manager?

Pellegrini would be a more sustainable manager, with Hodgson's age & all

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:05 PM ----------

Many rumours saying Pellegrini will be announced tomorrow as next manager

jesus christ who do liverpool actually want as their new manager lol hodgson, pellegrini and now dechamps has been thrown into the mix lol.

jesus christ who do liverpool actually want as their new manager lol hodgson, pellegrini and now dechamps has been thrown into the mix lol.

Someone at the club has got very, very cold feet when he realised that the cheap and cheerful yes man option would result in him being, erm, persona no grata within Anfield and is now desperately trying to find an alternative option despite being turned down by several big names who haven't any desire whatsoever of coming anywhere near Liverpool while present owners are still there. The cheap and cheerful option is now hinting that he'll just wait for the England job if things aren't done soon.

Who'll blink first? Find out next time on 'Dysfunctional football club sacks manager and desperately seeks someone with some kind of pedigree which will result in MD not being lynched by fans at next Euro away'.

Zeb, you seem to know it all so what's going down with Roy? Is he going going to be the new manager? He's come home from the World Cup must be a reason for that?

I personally think that hughes or pellegrini is your man, I think Zebedee mentioned on page 1 that when you have people like maxi, torres, gerrard, you cannot play a 4-5-1 hoofball which is how Hodgson plays. Hughes and Pellegrini both play attractive football. I still think Hughes would be better though, Hes proven in the premiership, Look what happened to Juande Ramos

Zeb, you seem to know it all so what's going down with Roy? Is he going going to be the new manager? He's come home from the World Cup must be a reason for that?

Wish I did know it all - someone on TIA is saying he's got an inside scoop on a takeover deal. ******* thing is that it's plausible too. But I haven't a scooby doo about it. Proper hush-hush in a 'we'll tell everyone apart from people who would likely know if it were true' kind of way. Still, hope, eternal and all that.

Anyways, stories seem to be true that Roy will be appointed this week. Could throw in a caveat (Dalglish meant to be very, very annoyed, Purslow ******** bricks and desperately trying to find someone else to say 'yes' before Roy's deadline for having it sorted runs out) but what's the point?

Roy it'll be I fear.

I think he's a decent man, a good old school type footballing man. But he's got no rapport with the fans. He's going to have a job on his hands just stabilising us at Euro qualification, never mind pushing for CL which some numpties are expecting and... knives will be out by Christmas no matter how pally he is with the press - you can't get Liverpool relegated without people seeming to notice. And his style of football stinketh. Albeit it may well be appropriate if the firesale continues.

To cheer you up, here's some Digger:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmAo0uiarvA&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- John Barnes[/ame]

Back