Liverpool's next manager?

am i seeing things!? scott sorta sticking up for Liverpool FC!?

i just think that angle is rubbish, it was just an oppurtunity to sell a story, only reason there is a hold up with any transfer, is The World Cup, Capello isnt going to let any of his players, discuss a move with any club during the next 5 weeks or so. They why Milner hasnt left yet, Cole has got a club yet and gerrard hasnt sorted his future. Just Paper ****.

Did you read the story Scott? And the moan about how tough Benitez was with the Alonso negotiations (Chelsea and Yossi had a similar moan about Benitez holding up his transfer which is why he's had to formally put in a transfer request and lose out on his 'loyalty payment' - that's the one a player is entitled to when a club sells him without him formally requesting it...) and how the price of 30 million Euros had been agreed by the two clubs (and player) but that Benitez was in the way of the deal happening?

Nothing to do with no transfer talk during the World Cup (Spain have the same rule - but whoops Barca are chasing Cesc). Everything to do with what now happens when the man with the contractual right to veto any proposed transfer is removed from Liverpool by the club.

Did you read the story Scott? And the moan about how tough Benitez was with the Alonso negotiations (Chelsea and Yossi had a similar moan about Benitez holding up his transfer which is why he's had to formally put in a transfer request and lose out on his 'loyalty payment' - that's the one a player is entitled to when a club sells him without him formally requesting it...) and how the price of 30 million Euros had been agreed by the two clubs (and player) but that Benitez was in the way of the deal happening?

Nothing to do with no transfer talk during the World Cup (Spain have the same rule - but whoops Barca are chasing Cesc). Everything to do with what now happens when the man with the contractual right to veto any proposed transfer is removed from Liverpool by the club.

it is a ****** newspaper Zeb, it is about as reliable as a some guy in the pub talking. Who to say it is true or false, it just seems to happen When Rafa leaves, He was holding it up. I dont buy that ****. The W/C was holding it up. \They just saw an openeing and went for it, I know your angry that rafa was sacked, that probaly why your saying he was doing well here, cause a newspaper said it, No facts involved here

Zeb, i think your being way too negative and pessimistic about it all.

it is a ****** newspaper Zeb, it is about as reliable as a some guy in the pub talking. Who to say it is true or false, it just seems to happen When Rafa leaves, He was holding it up. I dont buy that ****. The W/C was holding it up. \They just saw an openeing and went for it, I know your angry that rafa was sacked, that probaly why your saying he was doing well here, cause a newspaper said it, No facts involved here

There's a reason why Reina is making public pleas for Gerrard to stay at the club. And that was before the board had met last night to stab Rafa in the back. And it ain't nothing to do with his relationship with Benitez. Same with Torres.

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

Zeb, i think your being way too negative and pessimistic about it all.

I can walk you through why that is if you're genuinely interested mate. And if you throw me your e-mail via pm I'll send you the paperwork which if you can read a balance sheet will set it out in black and white for you.

There's a reason why Reina is making public pleas for Gerrard to stay at the club. And that was before the board had met last night to stab Rafa in the back. And it ain't nothing to do with his relationship with Benitez. Same with Torres.

Whats Reina got to do with your obsession that Rafa was the sole reason gerrard hasnt gone to madrid( are we sure he is even going?) I could of swore about 10 days ago, liverpool fans on this forum where over the moon cause Gerrard said he would see out his contract. Reina's Plea was before Rafa left, who to say Gerrard wanted to leave because he lost faith in Rafa. Thats what the Mirror and Sun said. Oh Wait Newspaper stories, You off course wont believe the storys which dont back up your point, but will the spanish one. Is that called Double Standards?

Whats Reina got to do with your obsession that Rafa was the sole reason gerrard hasnt gone to madrid( are we sure he is even going?) I could of swore about 10 days ago, liverpool fans on this forum where over the moon cause Gerrard said he would see out his contract. Reina's Plea was before Rafa left, who to say Gerrard wanted to leave because he lost faith in Rafa. Thats what the Mirror and Sun said. Oh Wait Newspaper stories, You off course wont believe the storys which dont back up your point, but will the spanish one. Is that called Double Standards?

I have no idea what you're going on about here Scott. Try again?

Just for the record though, you're right about me not putting much faith in a Sun story. Would be surprised in the extreme if they had an inside line at Anfield. Not saying it's impossible, but closest they'll get is Bascombe at NotW and he'll not be doling out decent stories to his stable-mate's journalists, if he's got any source at the club in the absence of Houllier.

Maddock's stories at the Mirror are schizoid. One moment he's calling down **** on the owners (opinion pieces), next moment he's writing exclusives drafted for him in the board room by Christian Purslow. I enjoy them to be honest. Always nice to see what the board would like fans to think. Brian Reade is close to a lot of players at the club, always amusing to read him taking snipes at Maddock's 'exclusives'. Maddock even managed to try and spin a Ballague story when doing Purslow PR and had ******* himself call him out.

Anyways, yeah, obsession about Rafa keeping Gerrard at the club? Nah mate. Just thought it was funny - hence ***** - that Marca wasn't reading the script about all the players leaving because Benitez upset them after losing to Aston Villa (has Maddock got round to naming a specific match yet? If not, you might get a few quid from him for that gem).

your bestb hope as manager in the state ur in is john barnes lol he will do a good job ur in unofficial administration ne way
lol and I'm sure Everton are the richest club in the world.

I was more referring to the point where you said 'get a world class manager in', which Kenny is not.
He has a good record for Liverpool in his stint as their manager

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

I can walk you through why that is if you're genuinely interested mate. And if you throw me your e-mail via pm I'll send you the paperwork which if you can read a balance sheet will set it out in black and white for you.
Hey, can you send me the paperwork? I am genuinely interested :)

As in the debt? I think I'll literally go and try and strange the yanks after I read that :)

Tbh I wanted Rafa to stay(being a man u fan) because he was making Liverpool worse ad worse however I think they will only get an average manager who could get sacked after te first season or turn it around like fergie did

As in the debt? I think I'll literally go and try and strange the yanks after I read that :)

Have sent you the accounts for the three companies which make up Liverpool at the moment mate.

If you want commentary, have a read of what Dion Fanning and Tony Barrett say in their pieces on the freebie edition of the Well Red fanzine: http://issuu.com/robbohuyton/docs/wellredmagdebt

Highly doubt it that van Gaal leaves Bayern after that season. It took some time with Bayern but after some months they played amazing.

Back