I'm Crawley!!!

I got Kayne McLaggon and Callum McNish in from Saints and they are a hanndful!
I recommend them, McLaggon: free, McNish: Season loan for 1k

decided to start with Verona in Serie C1,
using 4-2-3-1, and bought M.Obolo,,forgot where i buy it..
he's my best striker now, playing 4 games, scored 3 goals..

last match was lose 4-3 against..errr sorry i forgot the team name, they was in same league..and the match was italian cup qualification

any good defender? and both left n right fb??

thanks

Hi, I am managing RBC Roosendaal right now. They are currently in The Dutch 'Eerste Divisie'.
I was wondering what a good tactic for that team would be, in mind that possibly I will get promotion to the Dutch 'Eredivisie'.

I'm currently placed 7th or 8th in this league and I think I have a good change to promote via the pay-offs.

But I think it would be very very hard to avoid relegation in the Eredivisie with teams such as Feyenoord, Ajax, Psv, FC Twente, Az etc.

Does anyone know a fine tactic that works well when you have been promoted? Or a tactic that works well in all/both leagues?

Kevin

Last edited:
you probs wont like me saying this as you support the posh but im trying to manage northampton and im bringing in good players but not winning a single game can you help me?

I can't get my Telford to come off a losing streak.

If we lose one we hit a stupidly long slump before we sneak a win and hit a win-streak.

Any tips?

Just managed to get Chelmsford into League two, after 2 consecutive promotions from BSS. Problem is i don't think my current players will be a match for League Two powers and i desperately want to promote in League One for bigger ammounts of cash to maintain my balances good. Any good reccomandations for a League Two newly promoted team?

Blue Square Bet South

I have had a save with Woking, the richest of the clubs in this league. I have made my squad very strong but I am losing or drawing nearly every single match. I believe it is my tactic that is the problem but I have no idea on what to change because whatever I do I just lose even when the odds are for me. What I am asking is what you have to do to devise a strong low league tactic?

Thanks

I am with Chelmsford in 2014. I managed to promote in League One but i find it difficult to get myself on the play off spots. Not to mention i got the second worst attack in the league. Can someone reccomend me some good strikers for League one? Thanks

I am with Chelmsford in 2014. I managed to promote in League One but i find it difficult to get myself on the play off spots. Not to mention i got the second worst attack in the league. Can someone reccomend me some good strikers for League one? Thanks

try to look at the teams who got relegated or the teams who got promoted from your league and knick a few of there strikers for cheap, either that or loan in some youngsters from big name clubs such as arsenal or man u

Free transfers, loan signings and getting a good parent club are key! I often look at the top 4/5 teams in the Prem and see who they release and sometimes a few of them are willing to join a league 1 standard team.

Thanks for the input Jake. It took a bit of negotiating, which fell apart with the first coach I tried to promote, but I eventually got my Youth Coach/Player to take the job which works out since they were going to retire after the season anyway.

Hi also new, have two coaches, each time approach others club won't give me enough money. Is it worth selling players so have better budget for coaches?

Took over an Iceland team. Trying to improve the team (which I have in wages and money), but can't seem to get any coaches on my team who are decent and I am stuck with only offering like 300 dollars for the max contract. Any way this will ever improve? I am in year 2015 and Top training facilities already. I thought that was suppose to help, but I got nothing.

Took over an Iceland team. Trying to improve the team (which I have in wages and money), but can't seem to get any coaches on my team who are decent and I am stuck with only offering like 300 dollars for the max contract. Any way this will ever improve? I am in year 2015 and Top training facilities already. I thought that was suppose to help, but I got nothing.

Max wages are defined by your wage budget, and good coaches being unavailable to you is probably due to your low reputation. It will change, eventually, no doubt about it, but it's not gonna happen immediately I can assure you that.

Max wages are defined by your wage budget, and good coaches being unavailable to you is probably due to your low reputation. It will change, eventually, no doubt about it, but it's not gonna happen immediately I can assure you that.

Oh I know it won't happen immediately, but I was sure I could at least go up like 300-500 dollars worth to offer coaches than when I started out. My head coach is still continental which I knows has an effect (should of made me an international player or whatever), but its getting frustrating when you can offer 15K more to players from the first year but you can't even offer 100 dollars more to a coach. Just don't understand that logic.

Is there anything I can do to get more coaches allowed from my board ? Currently, they only allow 6 coaches overall, including assistant coaches, youth, fitness and gk coach. Every inquiry I make with my board gets rejected.

Also, what can I do to make better coaches negotiate with me ? I can only get 2,5 or 3 star coaches...
I'm playing 1.FC Saarbrücken in the lowest german league which is quite a struggle. Only got 25k € salary budget, while the best teams have around 100k and the average is about 60-70k. So I thought I would invest into developing my youth players but that doesn't work well without any useful coaches...

Thx for any advice...

im really struggling in the blue square north, im alfreton and i won the mojority of my pre season games and signed two free transfers that are apparently twice as good as the players i already have according to my scouts but when the actual season starts i cant win, i dont score much and concede too many, what do i do ?

All i can say is make the french leagues playable and search for 'reunion'. They have some unbeliavable players for free.

hi,
I wanna start a LLM save and Im wondering what leagues should I unlock and should they be playable (im not gonna switch teams) or viewonly? How does this affect transfers? Can I still transfer people from viewonly leagues (but I dont like having low player pool)?
Im planning to start with a league 2 romanian team.
Thanks for the help.

oh and is there a LLM players (maybe staff too) shortlist?

I've done similar, dedicated to one club. I opened up the other leagues that the club would prefer to get the players from but i've not used the big leagues.
I'm AS Noicattaro (Serie C2/C)
"The board have indicated they will allow the scouting of players in Central Europe.
Furthermore, the board are prepared to allow the scouting of players in the following countries:
Argentina, England, Uraguay, Brazil, Serbia, Romania, Czech Republic, Chile, Croatia, Scotland."

So I have, except for Argentina, England and Brazil. I do it to create more of a challenge

Hey, I've started a new LLM save with Blyth Spartans, and so far really enjoying it but (still the first season) I'm getting a 24k loss every single month, and its very frustrating because I already had to sell some of my star players (Deverdics, etc.) and the player wages are below the ones that the Boardroom give me and yet im still losing a **** ton of money every month (balance was at 160k+ and now is -80k -.-' ). Any suggestions?