Lockerz - Signed Up To It?

it cannot be a pyramid scheme, a pyramid scheme involves people paying money to be involved then repeated up the chain, no money involved with lockerz :)

Lockerz problem at the moment is that as soon as they replenish their stock, people immediately redeem items (and so they run out very quickly).

You need to stay up to date, know when they are re-stocking and get in there as soon as possible, although I think they have said they will get a lot more stock next time.

restocking on November 15th and they say they wont run out at all after then

anyone else struggling for invites??

Last edited:
Ok i though they where just trying to show off the good stuff and say its unavailable so people get tempted but they dont get

No, there are plenty of pictures and videos of people unboxing decent prizes (see video I posted).

The site has over 400,000 registered members so you can see how stock would run out.

I reccommend, however, that if you want something like the Xbox, the tele, the PS3....you get an amazon £300 voucher rather than the console, and buy it over amazon with a few gams :)

I'm on 52 :( going for 500 for the amazon gift voucher so 10% there :S

Im slacking ive only got 42...need to start inviting people

ive just run out of ideas of where to get invite requests from :S

Guys...I'm 4 away from being a z-lister.

PLEASE request an invite from me. Post your email below and I'll send you an invite ASAP! :D

That is you email sent.

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Can anybody tell me when they get their new prizes in.

restocking on November 15th and they say they wont run out at all after then

anyone else struggling for invites??
15th today and still havent restocked?hopefully they will so soon because ive got 166 points:mad: