Lockerz - Signed Up To It?

i've resent it
Might take a while to get to you

Lockerz is gay they reset your points every year now so you cant save up for shop meaning you will have to use $$$

Here is proof i got form an email which a lockerz guy replied to:

Hey there, Once you have achieved Z-list status you will always be a Z-list
member. However, after you have been a member of Lockerz for one year your PTZ
will be reset each year. So make sure you use those PTZ to redeem some sweet
prizes! - Lockerz Support

Lockerz Support
Pittsburgh, PA
[email protected]

Yeah I know
too many sad people just wait for the redemption time so it's almost impossible to redeem anything now. The shop isn't available to UK people atm

I applaud anyone with the patience to use it more than one month.

If people are still giving out invites can I have an invite at [email protected]

invited you

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Overall i wouldn't recomend becoming Zlister because they reset your points every years dont think that happens to nomal members

I applaud anyone with the patience to use it more than one month.

Appluad me i go on every day and have 1324 points that used to be the same price as an ipad but now the ipad price has tripled :'( Does anyone know the time difference between EDT and GMT? If the time was 11:59 in EDT what would that be in GMT?

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:26 PM ----------

Does anyone know if the "shop" actually works on lockerz or is that a load of rubbish?

Last edited:
Shouldn't Base have it's own Lockerz account. I saw this idea on another site where everyone who wants to sign up for lockerz gets a refferal from the sites lockerz account and any prizes redeemed by the site's lockerz account goes into a competition prize or bidding etc etc

Shouldn't Base have it's own Lockerz account. I saw this idea on another site where everyone who wants to sign up for lockerz gets a refferal from the sites lockerz account and any prizes redeemed by the site's lockerz account goes into a competition prize or bidding etc etc

So that means all the referral's get wasted on an account which only Admin/Mods can use. For the people who really want to get a prize, they can just invite the new people because they will actually gain something by referring other members.

I gave up weeks ago because there are too many fat americans just waiting a whole month for redemption which means no-one half normal can redeem anything decent. All prizes go within 10 minutes max. :'(

Has anyone off this site got something big and shiny off Lockerz?

When my laptop crashed some months ago and I switched to my home PC, I totally forgot about this. I only have around 200 points. There isn't a way to send them to other people, is there? Don't want them to go to waste :$