Lockerz - Signed Up To It?

I assume you stayed up redders? I couldn't be bothered
General redemption today

do you know what time gmt?

It prbly gona be any time between 11pm and 5am

If no-one else replies in next 10 mins ill send you an invite. Iv already got 20 invites

I sent Tee14 an invite! His going to be the first person that i invited

I assume you stayed up redders? I couldn't be bothered
General redemption today

Yeh but something went wrong with the website so was unable to redeem. Hopefully will later tonight.

Anyone redeem anything today? I saw the redemption news 6 minutes too late and found everything gone, well most things gone anyway. Also if anyone wants an invite please pm me or ask on this post because I still need 20 people to get Z Listed

Login in the left hand corner
Click dalies on the right hand corner and answer the question
Also click the Play button on the top and watch some videos (new)

When is redemeption?

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Please tell me

The prices have almost doubled now :'(
I can't watch most of the video's on it either :S

I signed up for this a week or 2 ago (using the link on Redders sig, thanks for that :p) Is it worth spending time on to get the points? And how many points do you get per invite? Thanks

The prices have almost doubled now :'(
I can't watch most of the video's on it either :S

They have quadrupled! Which is slightly unfair on international members who can't watch some videos....I've kind of given up on it...got enough to get a £50 amazon voucher so may get that then stop.

invite sent

Iv given up on watching the video's. None have worked for me today...

cheers for invite, but when I click to go videos it just shows a trailer for some westend show, and the a black box just appeares. It told me to download the latest flash player and I did but it still doesnt work

cheers for invite, but when I click to go videos it just shows a trailer for some westend show, and the a black box just appeares. It told me to download the latest flash player and I did but it still doesnt work

iv had the same issue :'(

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:55 AM ----------

Well us internationals won the chance to redeem this month :)
And videos are working again for me.