Logo Requests Thread

so its 2062002128.png i put it in canada and USA because im a Canadina team playing in England and i reloaded the skin i thinkk and it still wont work if thats what i gotta do for it to work
Check the UID in game, don't in the editor.

how do i find out what the UID is in the game i dont have the in game editor

there is an option in preferences to turn them on, in the search bar.

how come i get two different numbers..

test2_zpse9e6585e.jpg

test1_zpsd4e66523.jpg

so the squad number is the # i put for the name of the png #.. and then once i put it into the graphics/logo/ driectory i go to perfences and then reload the skin?

so i took the # u told me from the squad and i put it into the directory

On the left side I have the england directory on the right side it's in the canada directory. maybe i am putting it in the wrong directory..

logoerror_zps4409efa4.jpg

Looks like the right folder did u add a line in the config file?

right hand side of the screen bottom file config.xml

you need to add a line in there for the game to add the pic.

open it and copy a new line with the id number over an old one and save as. (make a copy first). then reload you skin.

so in the config file in the england and canada directory...

Theres the </list> and before that i put

<record> from "2062002128" to="graphics/pictures/club/2062002128/logo"/>

do i need to change that to

<record> from "2062002128" to="graphics/logos/england/2062002128/logo"/>

i did both and still doesnt work use both 1394644928 and 2062002128 as one is on the team home in the picture and one is the squad id and both arent working in the config

Have you changed the right config file? which folder have you added your pic into?

if its in the england folder you need to amend the config file in that folder not the canada one.

I even had it setup where the graphics stuff above with the graphics/pictures/club/2062002128/logo and then put the png into the logo directory and that didn't work either

Just use - <record from ="2062002128" to="graphics/pictures/club/2062002128/logo"/>

if the ones there already work. it should match the above line with onyl the no's different.

logoerror3_zps361346df.jpg

i did that and refreshed the skin and still didnt work

Last edited:
why have you put the pic in a new folder? leave it in the england one with that config file and new line.