Logo Requests Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 688
  • Views Views 434K
View attachment 601118 View attachment 601120 View attachment 601121 View attachment 601122 View attachment 601123 View attachment 601125 View attachment 601132

Hi Niceman,

Here are some variations for you to choose from. I can't draw figures so I have used the best non-fee illustrations and silhouettes I could find online. I also can't add a metallic effect but some shield illustrations - like the gold versions - already have that quality. In the second version of each badge I've added an opacity effect layer on top (ignore version 4, it has an error - No.7 is the fixed version). The first two have white borders. Let me know what you think and which, if any, you'd like me to prep for FM.

Left-to-right - version: 1, 2, 3, (not 4), 5, 6 or 7?

Superb work !!! I still hesitate between two (2or 6)but they are all perfected;)thank you ;)

HII

Team Nickname : FK Legends
Year Founded : 1992
Colours you want included: black, white, and red
Badge Shape : creator choice :3
Any extra Info: metalic?
Do you need a config: whts that?
Unique I.D. number:7940256

ty in advance :3

Team Nickname : FK Legends
Year Founded : 1992
Colours you want included: black, white, and red
Badge Shape : creator choice :3
Any extra Info: metalic?
Do you need a config: whts that?
Unique I.D. number:7940256

ty in advance :3

View attachment 370631 View attachment 370630 View attachment 370629 View attachment 370628

None more legend than a unicorn. The other one is the logo for the Las Vegas Legends, edited to your colour scheme. Let me know which (if any) you prefer and I will provide versions properly sized for your FM game and saved with the Config ID number.

Hi

Just wondering if someone could make me a badge for my 5 a side team, our team name is FC 420 which represents national weed day but as this will be on our kit don?t want too much on their maybe something like the picture below in the middle of a badge or something similar any ideas are welcome, our kit is plain white adidas t shirt, black shorts and white socks so can someone try and make something to go with this. Thanks in advance
View attachment 370624

Team Name: FC 420
Team Nickname : FC 420
Year Founded : 2014
Colours you want included: any people choose
Badge Shape : any
Any extra Info:

Hi

Just wondering if someone could make me a badge for my 5 a side team, our team name is FC 420 which represents national weed day but as this will be on our kit don?t want too much on their maybe something like the picture below in the middle of a badge or something similar any ideas are welcome, our kit is plain white adidas t shirt, black shorts and white socks so can someone try and make something to go with this. Thanks in advance
View attachment 610742

Team Name: FC 420
Team Nickname : FC 420
Year Founded : 2014
Colours you want included: any people choose
Badge Shape : any
Any extra Info:

View attachment 370423 View attachment 370422 View attachment 370421 View attachment 370420

Four versions to choose from. If you decide to go with one of them but the printer makes specific demands regarding size, file format or colour mode (RGB, Pantone etc) then let me know and I will do what I can - but my software package is quite limited.

Last edited:
View attachment 610728 View attachment 610730 View attachment 610733 View attachment 610736

None more legend than a unicorn. The other one is the logo for the Las Vegas Legends, edited to your colour scheme. Let me know which (if any) you prefer and I will provide versions properly sized for your FM game and saved with the Config ID number.

WOW ty :D humm i like the 1st and the 3rd XD is it possible to have both ?? like the 1st for the big logos and the 3rd for the small logos.. i dunno... if thts possible cool, if not i want the 3rd one ;D and is it possible to put them in a Badge Shape(your choice??

Ty in advance

WOW ty :D humm i like the 1st and the 3rd XD is it possible to have both ?? like the 1st for the big logos and the 3rd for the small logos.. i dunno... if thts possible cool, if not i want the 3rd one ;D and is it possible to put them in a Badge Shape(your choice??

Ty in advance

Hi Kayza,

I think by badge shape, you mean a holding device like the shield shape on the other logos? They don't really need it and FM doesn't require it - only that they be correctly sized (180x180px for large; 25x18px for icon). You'll only have an issue if the colours of the logo blend into the background. Try dropping these into your game and see what they look like - come back to me if you decide you'd still prefer a holding device shape.

View attachment 367475 View attachment 367474 View attachment 367473 View attachment 367472

I have just edited the first version, to make the area within the unicorn's head solid white rather than transparent.

(I forgot to save the files with your Config ID no: 7940256. You'll need to resave them as that when you put them into your game files.)

Last edited:
Hello guys

Team Nickname : FC French Youngs

Year Founded : 1997
Colours you want included: Blue, Red and White
Badge Shape : creator choice
Any extra Info: metalic

And

Team Nickname : FC Vidauban
Year Founded : 1912
Colours you want included: yellow gold and black

Thanks a lot :)

Team Nickname : AFC Wariwckshire
Year Founded : 2013
Colours you want included: Green w/ silver flashing
Any extra Info: Please include the Warwickshire bear in some shape or form. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=warwickshire+logo&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=EhCvU7_ML8PBPKDagNAP&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=677

Hello guys

And

Five versions to choose from for FC French Youngs:

View attachment 365352 View attachment 365351 View attachment 365350 View attachment 365349

View attachment 365348

Let me know which you prefer (if any) and I'll provide them sized for FM (180x180px and 25x18px). FC Vidauban to follow.

Hello guys

And

View attachment 365347 View attachment 365346 View attachment 365345

Three versions for FC Vidauban.

No.1 plays out 'Club de Foot Vidauban' next to the coat of arms for Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur in which the commune is situated.

No.2 shows a horse playing football, in recognition of the annual Vidauban Dressage Festival.

No.3 is that same coat of arms, adjusted for the club's yellow-and-black colour ways, with gold used as the background on the right-hand side, rather than the original white.

Let me know what you think.

Team Nickname : AFC Wariwckshire
Year Founded : 2013
Colours you want included: Green w/ silver flashing
Any extra Info: Please include the Warwickshire bear in some shape or form. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=warwickshire+logo&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=EhCvU7_ML8PBPKDagNAP&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=677

View attachment 365307 View attachment 365306 View attachment 365304 View attachment 363697

[EDIT: A revised version 3 with smaller crosses and a more recognisable style of football]

Three versions for AFC Warwickshire:

No.1 is based on the Warwickshire coat of arms, in its original colours. Football club badges are not always in the club colours.

No.2 is the same design but in your requested green-and-silver colour ways.

No.3 is a variation on the same theme, where I have interpreted your "silver flashing" as a diagonal sash across the shield.

Let me know what you think and which (if any) you prefer.

Last edited:
Team Name: KF Orlovi
Team Nickname : -
Year Founded : 2012
Colours you want included: gold and black
Badge Shape : circle
Any extra Info: a gold eagle needs to be included :)
Do you need a config: yes
Unique I.D. number: 2062002157

Team Name: KF Orlovi
Team Nickname : -
Year Founded : 2012
Colours you want included: gold and black
Badge Shape : circle
Any extra Info: a gold eagle needs to be included :)
Do you need a config: yes
Unique I.D. number: 2062002157

View attachment 363712 View attachment 363711 View attachment 363710

(Click the images individually for a larger preview)

That was a nice tight brief, DHolley - so here are three similar but different variations on the theme. I think the 2nd one is probably the strongest, but let me know what you think and I will resize whichever (if any) version you prefer for FM.

I have effectively taken over this thread only because whoever started it stopped responding to the requests. So I have to admit that I don't know what a Config is or how to give it to you. But I did post earlier in this thread with some screenshots explaining how to put logos/badges into your game - but you'll need me to resize your chosen version to the required sizes, first.

Last edited:
Yeah i agree second one is the best thanks a lot, no problem about the config. :)

Thank you, I prefer the last one you made and thanks for updating it.

Back