Logo Requests Thread

Hello, I would like to make reborn Los Angeles Aztecs. Can you modernize their logo? According to your creativity;)

Team Name: Los Angeles Aztecs
Team Nickname : Aztecs
Year Founded : 2013
Colours you want included: Orange and white (maybe little blue ?)
Badge Shape : File:Los Angeles Aztecs.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia of Los Angeles Aztecs Primary Logo - North American Soccer League (NASL) - Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net

This request has been resolved within my own thread:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/club...4-rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread-2.html

So this thread is still alive if anyone else has any requests...

Team Name: (undecided :p )
Year Founded : 1919
Colours you want included:
Badge Shape : A shield similar to Arsenal's
Any extra Info: I would like the badge to be like this pic
View attachment 354594
Except instead of the three lions in both top-right and bottom-left places, I would like it to be the red cross of England on a white background (basically the English flag) please. :D

Team Name: (undecided :p )
Year Founded : 1919
Colours you want included:
Badge Shape : A shield similar to Arsenal's
Any extra Info: I would like the badge to be like this pic
View attachment 647609
Except instead of the three lions in both top-right and bottom-left places, I would like it to be the red cross of England on a white background (basically the English flag) please. :D

View attachment 354178

COAT OF ARMS

Is this what you mean? If you're happy with it, I'll resize it for FM.

is this thread still active?

This isn't MY thread as such - I just seem to have acquired it by default - but I'm still around. Post your request and I'll check in again tonight or tomorrow.

This is a general logo request thread for anyone who fancies having a go at making them, originally created by somebody else some time ago. But since it has only been me making them for the last few pages and the most recent was 4 weeks ago, I think the thread is as good as dead now.

I have my own thread where you are welcome to post your badge/logo requests. Have a browse to see the type and quality of the logos I have produced to date. Resolution of composite images permitting, I make them to 400x400px for on-screen previewing, selection and approval and then provide the 180x180px and 25x18px versions of the chosen logo, as required by Football Manager.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/club...214-rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread.html

If you post in this general thread right here, I will ignore it - so as to give other would-be logo makers the chance to do it, rather than have me dominate this whole section of the site. But if I see a request in here going unanswered for a whole week, then I'll do it and post the options in my own thread, adding a link in here to identify to others that it has been done.

Hamilton-FC-logo.jpg

thanks gpshanchez the photos i know the smaller one does in the small logo directory and the bigger one goes in the large directory however do i save them using the unique ID number or the Random ID # and thanks again

so its 2062002128.png i put it in canada and USA because im a Canadina team playing in England and i reloaded the skin i thinkk and it still wont work if thats what i gotta do for it to work