LOKITO - 4-3-3 Breaking Bad ( POSSESSION & BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL) 14.1.4

very beautiful football play, however do you play wronged footed on AML and AMR? Liked right foot on the left?!

Yes, i always try to use it that way, sometimes due to injuries it isnt possible !!!

Hi mate
I have the tactic named "Lokito - Breaking Bad 14.3 (Reg)" and I used it in the middle of 1st season on Fc Porto and it was a success. But now i try it with other teams like Al Ahly Egypt, As Monaco and it is a disaster. I like to know if you know what's going on?
Ps: Sorry for my bad english but I'm Portuguese eheh

Hi mate
I have the tactic named "Lokito - Breaking Bad 14.3 (Reg)" and I used it in the middle of 1st season on Fc Porto and it was a success. But now i try it with other teams like Al Ahly Egypt, As Monaco and it is a disaster. I like to know if you know what's going on?
Ps: Sorry for my bad english but I'm Portuguese eheh

Boas amigo, im sorry to know about that, this years game is different, the plug & play is over, when the team is with high morale and confident, it works very well, but when the team is lacking those two things, we must be more dynamic within the game, change some things, give more tempo instructions and etc.

Pah, fico triste por ouvir isso, este ano o jogo est? diferente, o plug & play acabou, quando a equipa est? com a moral alta e motivada, funciona muito bem, mas quando falta ? equipa essas duas coisas, temos que ser mais din?micos dentro do jogo, muda algumas coisas, na intensidade e etc.

Abra?o e vai dizendo como corre isso !! ;)

Boas amigo, im sorry to know about that, this years game is different, the plug & play is over, when the team is with high morale and confident, it works very well, but when the team is lacking those two things, we must be more dynamic within the game, change some things, give more tempo instructions and etc.

Pah, fico triste por ouvir isso, este ano o jogo est? diferente, o plug & play acabou, quando a equipa est? com a moral alta e motivada, funciona muito bem, mas quando falta ? equipa essas duas coisas, temos que ser mais din?micos dentro do jogo, muda algumas coisas, na intensidade e etc.

Abra?o e vai dizendo como corre isso !! ;)

The tactic is for 14.3.0 right?
I'll try to start a new game
Ty

A t?tica como l? diz no nome ? para 14.3.0 certo?
Vou tentar come?ar uma coisa nova que me d? pica.
Obrigado e abra?o ;)

The tactic is for 14.3.0 right?
I'll try to start a new game
Ty

A t?tica como l? diz no nome ? para 14.3.0 certo?
Vou tentar come?ar uma coisa nova que me d? pica.
Obrigado e abra?o ;)

Yes, for 14.3.0 or 14.3.1

Well i got back to counter football, trying to emulate Simeone concept, well i have to say that it is going very good ( already in italian cup final) and i think i will share it, prediction 18th place and some serie B teams have higher reputation than my team. :)
Spite of playing in counter, i have best attack !! :)
SgUXEhH.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XiOM9xih50&feature=youtu.be :)

Last edited:

Well i got back to counter football, trying to emulate Simeone concept, well i have to say that it is going very good ( already in italian cup final) and i think i will share it, prediction 18th place and some serie B teams have higher reputation than my team. :)
SgUXEhH.jpg

nice video my friend ...when u planning to release it ...i am in search of a counter tactics for my save too ...tried doing myself but m not that happy with it

is this in fmc ?

SgUXEhH.jpg

Lokito can you tell me the name of your skin?
Thx ;)

nice video my friend ...when u planning to release it ...i am in search of a counter tactics for my save too ...tried doing myself but m not that happy with it

Yeah bro, just let me finish the season and for sure im going to share with all people, i score a lot of goals like this, the team closes space defending, when the ball is recovered, is like having 4 or 5 arrows running to the goal. ;)

carlosxxx2009

I only play in normal mode :)

rdo91

Alavanja Pervection

1) i downloaded the tactic and it had wide target man for winger but in the picture on the OP it's IF support, is it ok or a mistake?

2) are there any filters or recommended attributes?

3) Would it work for LLM (lower leauge)?

1) i downloaded the tactic and it had wide target man for winger but in the picture on the OP it's IF support, is it ok or a mistake?

2) are there any filters or recommended attributes?

3) Would it work for LLM (lower leauge)?

Yes its a little different tactic, but it worked very well for me.

Try to get quality and fast players

It could work if u have good team, but dont forget its a possession tactic, u must have good players to work

White Europe

Soon ill post it ;)

Well lads, the season is finished and...WE ARE THE LEAGUE AND CUP CHAMPIONS !!! Heheheeh !!!

avT4K56.jpg

Gonna try to post the tactic today !!! ;)

Well lads, the season is finished and...WE ARE THE LEAGUE AND CUP CHAMPIONS !!! Heheheeh !!!

avT4K56.jpg

Gonna try to post the tactic today !!! ;)
That is quite an accomplishment, I was following what you posted on CMPT and it was really good but never thought that you could win the league!
Parabens!!

That is quite an accomplishment, I was following what you posted on CMPT and it was really good but never thought that you could win the league!
Parabens!!

Tks bro, i was a bit lucky that the league was so balanced !!!

J? agora quem ?s no CMPT ? :)

? prov?vel que o insucesso da minha t?tica seja porque eu come?o o save, e logo no 1? dia do mesmo tenho logo o 1? jogo, certo?