LOKITO - 4-3-3 Breaking Bad ( POSSESSION & BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL) 14.1.4

Testing it with Bolton. Jay Spearing is playing like Xavi. You're a magician mate.

Heheeh, im happy youre enjoying it, just try always to keep morale high. Keep me informed about your save ! ;)

Please somebody upload the latest tactic the link expired

A season with twists and turns lead to my demise, Moyes style. Bolton has huge financial issues so I had to sell my whole academy squad to avoid going into administration. Then I had to play Zat Knight on a regular basis so yeah........

y5QmXXK.png

I downloaded the tactic and it's totally different to the front page screenshots, why?

On the Inside forwards it says Wide Target Men etc.

Also can a player like Messi play on the the left or right side of the front 3 and do brilliantly or not?

Yes. It's a new tactic from lokito, it's his "newer version" if you can say that...
I've tried, it's possession based, and works well, but it's not P&P, you've got to have the right players for that...

Yes. It's a new tactic from lokito, it's his "newer version" if you can say that...
I've tried, it's possession based, and works well, but it's not P&P, you've got to have the right players for that...

Yep that is true, its a more risky formation, i started it in CMPortugal in a great thread about possession and it brought me again the joy in playing in possession style.
Like Davidbarros said, u will need the right players to get the most of it, but i assure you that when u got it, u will have real joy like me, dont forget PPM?s ( all players must be trained to play simple, the F9 and Winger is for you to decide).
Im now working in a similar version, but with a more Brendan Rogers style, possession and quick transitions when there is space. ;)

Well, this is going good, lots of possession, lots of goals in quick counters and possession play !

YViCWyJ.jpg

gt4mGOG.jpg

uwxzruZ.png

C1icEQN.png

Z1FnzzK.png

tI2quYS.jpg

Goal from quick counter, still got 70% possession in the end :) ( i know the video quality is crappy but i cant login in FM youtube so thats the best i can get)

http://youtu.be/2feO-dTbZG4

Last edited:
Is that the tactic on the first page?
Looks really good!

The concept is a little bit different, its more like Brendan Rodgers concept, possession, but when the team has space, they use quick counters.

The concept is a little bit different, its more like Brendan Rodgers concept, possession, but when the team has space, they use quick counters.
I would like to test your tactic?

I am playing with Liverpool so if you decide to share it I will definitely try it!

Let me test it a bit more and then i will share it, but dont you all expect to win every game, as u need to watch the match and make some changes !!! Another result by a fellow tester from CMPT.

View attachment 390602

very beautiful football play, however do you play wronged footed on AML and AMR? Liked right foot on the left?!