LOKITO - 4-3-3 Breaking Bad ( POSSESSION & BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL) 14.1.4

im really looking forward to try this tactics. cant you upload it? if anything is missing (im shure its not) i will try to tweak it :) cheers

I could upload it, but im still findind the defensive balance when playing against teams that use 2 ST !Just give me a bit more time m8 ! ;)

Wait until fully satisfied with it mate, you no what will happen if you release it This tactic is not working etc etc etc

Wait until fully satisfied with it mate, you no what will happen if you release it This tactic is not working etc etc etc

Yes i know and youre right, but i really dont care to be honest, i release tactics because i want to help people that are losing the joy of playing this game, not to be a superstar or to elevate my ego, its simple i create a tactic that i have sucess with, share with anyone that wants to test it, of course ill be glad to know that people are having sucess with my tactics, even if it is only one person, but in most of the cases of unsuccess it isnt the tactis, its the players that dont even know how to play a game, a tactic gives no miracles, it gives a idea of game and balance, there are other things that can drive a tactic do success, thats a thing a lot of people just cant seem to understand, dont get me wrong im not talking about you. ;)

About the tactic, im never full satisfied :), because i want perfection but in this FM2014 its something difficult to achieve, but soon i will share it !!! ;)

Yes i know and youre right, but i really dont care to be honest, i release tactics because i want to help people that are losing the joy of playing this game,

I have had more fun watching those two goals on youtube that you managed to score with this tactic than I had playing myself :p

Have you tried maybe incorperating other people their set pieces? Seems like people are starting to understand how to defend those corners and freekicks

The file hosting sites are deleting your tactics because you have 'Breaking Bad' in the name btw

5Ty6cir.png

:)

Hnna give it a try but dunno what team to pick:D thinking of dortmund

or Atletico, Napoli or something. dunno if it's working with the mid teams?

or Atletico, Napoli or something. dunno if it's working with the mid teams?

Hmmm, it worked for me in Mechelen, so with the right management and right players it can work in mid teams :)

Im confused wihich tactic r u using this or Lok1to Vertical Limit one cause u posted a earlier table with the Vertical Limit tactic in the other thread so which tactic this or Vertical Limit one ?

Last edited:
link pls i have a feeling this tactic is like barca i play with olympiakos and see.....pls link dosnt work.....