LOKITO - 4-3-3 Breaking Bad ( POSSESSION & BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL) 14.1.4

• Thread starter Thread starter Lok1to
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 384
  • Views Views 182K
yeah my slowest CB. Im still countering to an awesome effect but also having alot of possession

yeah really good mate. Benteke is an absolute beast in this tactic. im currently 3rd in league with 10 games to go, ill let u know how i get on

Im testing right now, in the COVER CB, i changed the mark tighter to hold position and i think it balances more the defense !!! If u guys are having problems with passes to the back of your CB try this !!!

Great start with England, I beat Italy 5-2 in a friendly then San Marino 10-0 and Poland away 5-2, 3 games 20 goals. Full backs and wide players seem key, Rooney has been on fire as the forward scored 8 goals in 3 games. It isn't fluid yet so I will let you know how it gets on.

Im testing right now, in the COVER CB, i changed the mark tighter to hold position and i think it balances more the defense !!! If u guys are having problems with passes to the back of your CB try this !!!

I ended up finishing second with Villa and winning the carling cup. used your tactic for 10 games, and it worked. Not totally fluid obviously, but it worked well.

The cover CB did the job and it worked in breaking up attacks and countering.

I beat Man Utd 2-0 at home and had more possession with this tactic (even though still not fluid)
also beat liverpool 3-2 away.

baring in mind, Villa have no budget, so this is the normal villa team, with 2 loan players. Cracking season

good job.

do you play the 2 inside forwards wrong footed, liked left foot on right side?

It depends, if you use wrong foot they go inside and appear in the space created by the F9 but i f you play with natural foot, for what i see in my game they mix the inside movements with some crosses !!! That?s for you to choose bro !! :)

View attachment 450203
new started classic mod fm with beşiktaş Turkey league

1. nearly no direct pass to back of our def line (with 1 defender cover)
2. my team scoring most goals from direct passing to inside forwards looking amazing to watch:)
3. conceded goals %90 crosses, corners or faults by my keeper or def players(like wrong passing)

anyway it is solid tactic imo (i tried most of the tactics in this forum after latest patch)(same team)

tx for sharing:)

ps btw no transfers nearly no micromanagement
ps2 normal season starting now i ll post after 10 matches
(Sry for my english)

View attachment 450200Here is how I have done in my first season with the England National Team, Tactic still isn't fluid so my match preparation has just been tactics only. I switched the left CB to cover and drop off. Did this for the Greece and Germany games, looked more solid defensively but didn't score as many goals, could just be because I was playing against better teams or just a coincidence.

View attachment 429362Here is how I have done in my first season with the England National Team, Tactic still isn't fluid so my match preparation has just been tactics only. I switched the left CB to cover and drop off. Did this for the Greece and Germany games, looked more solid defensively but didn't score as many goals, could just be because I was playing against better teams or just a coincidence.

i cant score many goals either

Hey!
Looks like you made a great work. I'm about to start the 1st season with Sporting CP as well and I'm thinking about giving a chance to your tactic.
What did you win already? Did you play basically with the initial players?

Back