LOKITO - 4-3-3 Breaking Bad ( POSSESSION & BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL) 14.1.4

• Thread starter Thread starter Lok1to
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 384
  • Views Views 182K
Won the Championship with Sheffield United. New patch kicked in after New Year, first half of season and previous season I was using Kun's Truly Tiki-Taka, where I won league 1. After the patch it just wasn't happening. Switched to your tac, but kept the very rigid and overload mentality, coupled with General Training as Defending and Match Day as Defensive Positioning. Ran away with the league and it wasn't even fluid throughout the second part of the season. Played solid at the back and powerful going forward. Now in pre season for the Premier League, going to keep the same philosophy and report back, using team cohesion and tactics only for the pre season training and will switch back to the defensive training once fluid. No major signings, mostly British youth, got Adam Johnson on the AMR from Sunderland who is a beast, scored 5 in pre season match against Anderlecht. I am going to try playing control and drop deeper as an away/bigger team/2-0 up hold onto lead tac as well, everything else the same. Enjoying it so far.

Won the Championship with Sheffield United. New patch kicked in after New Year, first half of season and previous season I was using Kun's Truly Tiki-Taka, where I won league 1. After the patch it just wasn't happening. Switched to your tac, but kept the very rigid and overload mentality, coupled with General Training as Defending and Match Day as Defensive Positioning. Ran away with the league and it wasn't even fluid throughout the second part of the season. Played solid at the back and powerful going forward. Now in pre season for the Premier League, going to keep the same philosophy and report back, using team cohesion and tactics only for the pre season training and will switch back to the defensive training once fluid. No major signings, mostly British youth, got Adam Johnson on the AMR from Sunderland who is a beast, scored 5 in pre season match against Anderlecht. I am going to try playing control and drop deeper as an away/bigger team/2-0 up hold onto lead tac as well, everything else the same. Enjoying it so far.

Great bro, nice to see ur adapting !! My idea is not only to give a regular tactic that suits all users but also give the oportunity to you adapt the concept to your needs.
I will keep waiting your feedback !!! ;)

First game with this tactic with PSG.
PSG 1-2 Nice

No CCC and just 5 shots in the game.

I'll try it for 10 games, we'll see.

Games so far:
View attachment 449365 View attachment 449364
Shaqiri - Lewandowski - Lamela are awesome trio. Defence looking solid overall but in a few games vs weaker teams they can make few bad mistakes that costs me points (2-2 vs Sunderland for example, score was 0-2 to the 20th minute).
Also I believe my complete wingbacks are not that great for this tactic, at least for Premier League.
And sorry for my English :S

Games so far:
View attachment 431182 View attachment 431183
Shaqiri - Lewandowski - Lamela are awesome trio. Defence looking solid overall but in a few games vs weaker teams they can make few bad mistakes that costs me points (2-2 vs Sunderland for example, score was 0-2 to the 20th minute).
Also I believe my complete wingbacks are not that great for this tactic, at least for Premier League.
And sorry for my English :S

Yeah individual mistakes usually happen and we cant do nothing else than be more agressive in team talks and "fix" the players concentration.
Walker should do well in this system, he is fast and has skills !!!

I see that you are using to DEFENDING CB, in the original tactic the RCB provides COVER. Try it out !!!

Edit: Don?t need to apologise, my english isnt perfect aswell !!! good luck ;)

Last edited:
So, im in the final phase of the season and still in all fronts, already portuguese champion with 2 games to play, i will have a hard but maybe rewarding end of season, lets see what happens !!! :D

Im going to suffer in Stamford Bridge !!! :D

F6QiGIz.jpg

If we keep concentration in the last Portuguese League games, we can finish second season in a row with 0 defeats !!!

yy0MXJP.jpg

So im testing a new system but with 2 DM to play away in difficult matches and im enjoying its pragmatism, quick counters and defensive cohesion.
So beat Chelsea in semi final and im in the Champions League Final for second year in a row, not bad looking to my squad made mostly by players from the clubs academy.

HI1PUQx.jpg

Last edited:
Well after winning everything in this season, we werent lucky in the Champions League Final against Man. Utd, an offer fail by patricio in the first Man Utd goal and a unlucky goal at the 90+1 minute.
Despite this it was a great season as we won every other competition, European Super cup, Portuguese Super cup, Liga Zon Sagres, Portugal Cup, League cup, Clubs Worlds Championship.
Now im gonna rest this save and start a new one, perhaps with Atl. Madrid...what do you think ?

KoLqcAr.jpg

Well after winning everything in this season, we werent lucky in the Champions League Final against Man. Utd, an offer fail by patricio in the first Man Utd goal and a unlucky goal at the 90+1 minute.
Despite this it was a great season as we won every other competition, European Super cup, Portuguese Super cup, Liga Zon Sagres, Portugal Cup, League cup, Clubs Worlds Championship.
Now im gonna rest this save and start a new one, perhaps with Atl. Madrid...what do you think ?

KoLqcAr.jpg

I would like to see you try with a team with a bit more of an underdog role. Atl. Madrid is almost too easy :)

I would like to see you try with a team with a bit more of an underdog role. Atl. Madrid is almost too easy :)

Hmmm, dont think its that easy to win La Liga with Atletico Madrid...we cant forget that there are Barcelona and Real Madrid there, i think it is a good challenge trying to win the championship and in europe !!! But tell me a team that you have in mind, and ill try it later m8 !!! ;)

EDIT: Ok started with Valencia ! A bit more challenge... :D

Last edited:
This tactics is abit underrated. I am using a regional team in germany and bring them up to the top league and still having good results with more or less the same squad.

Guys pls do more testing on it

You should try Alethico bilbao....

Hmmm, dont think its that easy to win La Liga with Atletico Madrid...we cant forget that there are Barcelona and Real Madrid there, i think it is a good challenge trying to win the championship and in europe !!! But tell me a team that you have in mind, and ill try it later m8 !!! ;)

EDIT: Ok started with Valencia ! A bit more challenge... :D

This tactics is abit underrated. I am using a regional team in germany and bring them up to the top league and still having good results with more or less the same squad.

Guys pls do more testing on it

Ty for the positive feedback m8, but the problem with those tactic testings is that there are too many elements that dont apply in the testing, its great work by liffandy and mantorras really great, but as they said in their threads isnt totally accurate.
My idea wasnt to create a PLUG & PLAY tactic, but to create a balanced and winning system with beautiful football, in order to give other people the chance to adapt to their needs.
Can you post some pics of your sucess if you dont mind, to share with other users !!!

I won a lot with this tactic, as you saw in posts ive made and if i was 2 times in a row in the champions league final, winning one of them with a team like Sporting Clube de Portugal, with low resources, wasnt only because of the TACTIC other things are important ( TEAM TALKS, TRAINING, PRAISING TEAM AND PLAYERS, CRITICIZING TEAM AND PLAYERS when they deserve, etc) and many people dont understand that.

About the team, i tought in Bilbao too, but went do Mestalla !!! Its a nice challenge since Valencia isnt very strong in this 2014, perhaps later i will try Bilbao !!! ;)

Last edited:
Hmm this tactic looks interesting might give it a go with my PSV save second Season.

Got some interested players who will blend in this tactic perfectly.'
Alwasy loved this type of tactics since FM 11.
Going to give it a go when i am able to play

Onley doubt i have is the strikers role, is it able to change it to other role on support? or will that screw up the tactic.
Using now ATM in my current tact CF on support

Hmm this tactic looks interesting might give it a go with my PSV save second Season.

Got some interested players who will blend in this tactic perfectly.'
Alwasy loved this type of tactics since FM 11.
Going to give it a go when i am able to play

Onley doubt i have is the strikers role, is it able to change it to other role on support? or will that screw up the tactic.
Using now ATM in my current tact CF on support

Hmmm, so in the concept of this tactic the F9 (support) role is very important as he drops from position to get the ball in midfield and pushes de oposing Centre Backs creating space for de Inside Forwards, this movement by the IF gives space to the CWB to go up and stay wide in the flanks trying to unbalance the oposing defence.
I have never tried to use the attacking role and i dont know what will happen, but you can try in some easy home games to minimize the damage !!! ;)

Hmmm, so in the concept of this tactic the F9 (support) role is very important as he drops from position to get the ball in midfield and pushes de oposing Centre Backs creating space for de Inside Forwards, this movement by the IF gives space to the CWB to go up and stay wide in the flanks trying to unbalance the oposing defence.
I have never tried to use the attacking role and i dont know what will happen, but you can try in some easy home games to minimize the damage !!! ;)

I understand i used to play tiki taka and it was poacher role buth you could change that role to any you like but it needed to be on support duty.
thats what i want to know because my strikers are more able to play CF

Great tactic ! I had huge problems with PSG since the latest patch and this brought joy back into the game ! I'll try it in a new save with a lower team since PSG isn't an average team...

Ter Stegen
Corchia, Marquinhos, Balanta, Digne
Verratti
Alcantara, Wilshere
El Shaarawy, Bernard
Cavani

...but I have to say I really love it, thanks ! :D

Great tactic ! I had huge problems with PSG since the latest patch and this brought joy back into the game ! I'll try it in a new save with a lower team since PSG isn't an average team...

Ter Stegen
Corchia, Marquinhos, Balanta, Digne
Verratti
Alcantara, Wilshere
El Shaarawy, Bernard
Cavani

...but I have to say I really love it, thanks ! :D

:) Thank you bro, im glad you enjoyed it.
Let me know how it goes in the new save, good luck ( im testing a new system, based in this tactic but with 1 HB and one Defensive Midfielder for away games or tough teams )

Marcelp

I see your point but my F9 scored 34 goals and still did all the work to the Inside Forwards, as u can see his roles are CF !!! Give it a try m8 !!! ;)

RMNPvJZ.jpg

See the ATTACK TRIO stats HIGHLIGHTED !!!

ZLnqok2.jpg

Last edited:
:) Thank you bro, im glad you enjoyed it.
Let me know how it goes in the new save, good luck ( im testing a new system, based in this tactic but with 1 HB and one Defensive Midfielder for away games or tough teams )

Marcelp

I see your point but my F9 scored 34 goals and still did all the work to the Inside Forwards !!! Give it a try m8 !!! ;)

RMNPvJZ.jpg

See the ATTACK TRIO stats HIGHLIGHTED !!!

ZLnqok2.jpg

I still havent updated my game to the latest patch, do you think your tactic would work on the previous patch? 14.1.3?

Back