LOKITO - 4-3-3 Breaking Bad ( POSSESSION & BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL) 14.1.4

• Thread starter Thread starter Lok1to
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 384
  • Views Views 182K
I have problem on away matches please help 8-| At home is ok I win 2-0, 1-0 but on away the team have a little shoots about 3-5 and I lost 1-3, 0-3.

Hey!
Looks like you made a great work. I'm about to start the 1st season with Sporting CP as well and I'm thinking about giving a chance to your tactic.
What did you win already? Did you play basically with the initial players?

Won 1 Liga Zon Sagres, Champions League, Clubs Worlds Championship, and yes i did basically played with the initial players you can see my base team in opening post m8 ! :)

onurycl, Senpaikyo
Do you create chances ? If you do, try to use attacking movement often. Keep in mind that although this tactic was made since the BETA it was tweaked to 14.1.4, so i dont know if it works in 14.1.3 ! Try to put your best defensive coach to give OI?s because that 14.1.3 has pressure problems !!! The CB no covering was a lapse, i uploaded the wrong file but it is fixed already !!!Let me know if its working bro...

galizero

In what patch are you playing ? Is the tactic fluid ?

Have you tried changing your one CM to AP and the other to a DLP?
I'm gonna have it a go.
If anyone tries this, please let me know.

Have you tried changing your one CM to AP and the other to a DLP?
I'm gonna have it a go.
If anyone tries this, please let me know.

No bro, because the idea of that MCs ( one to backup & other to defend) is to give balance and cover the extremely attacking full backs !!!

bossyboss88

Every month i use ask the assistant manager to change training and dont mess much with that, only to adapt players to other positions.

Last edited:
Back