Lok1to

Reaction score
LOKITO - THE GUARDIOLA CONCEPT + NEW GUARDIOLA CONCEPT 3-3-3-1

LOKITO - THE GUARDIOLA

CONCEPT

WELL FRIENDS I STARTED A NEW IDEA, BASED IN GUARDIOLA CONCEPT, BUT THIS TIME TH 3-3-3-1 SYSTEM.
I USED IT IN 15.2.1 VERSION SO I DON´T KNOW IF IT WORKS IN PREVIOUS PATCHES.

HERE YOU GO !!!

Keep in mind that i have created this around Bayern squad. I don´t know if it works in lower league teams or other leagues bigger teams, some changes might be needed, so if it doesn´t work for you, i´m sorry, try to make your own changes. I´m only sharing this because people asked for it and like a lot of you know, i don´t want to be the supreme tactician of FMBASE, i just love football, FM and like to explore every aspects of the game.
This is a possession tactic, for true possession lovers and replicates in my idea and as possible, the 3-3-3-1 system that Pep uses in Bayern.

B6JTjMG.png

I don´t "plug & play" so changes must be made.

Use a Centre Back in RB role (those CB with RB roles), if you see the opposition exploiting space in the middle of RB and CB, drag the RB to the center to a "natural" 3 defenders setup (do this during games and start with normal tactic), but pay attention to the space in the right side.

I use the OI´s from my other tactic 3-1-4-2.

DOWNLOAD

NOjiNd5.png

I swap between this and the other one.
I use CONTROL and ATTACK, or even OVERLOAD (when needed)

Here you go

DOWNLOAD

OI´S

OxABQlR.png

V0pH2Oh.png

I use this OI´s, but it might work without them, tbh i didn´t try that ! :p

Look at the colors
Pé Mais Fraco = Weaker Foot

ONE SEASON TEST WITH BAYERN !!!

jj3YC4N.jpg

Well people, this is an update for the old version of the Guardiola Concept.

It consists in a compact 2-3-4-1 in the defensive process and it goes to a 3-4-3 in the offensive process, with very high pressing, trying to "suffocate" the opponents, but with more verticality than the older version, as the team when has space tries to explore it with quick counters.
It´s a very offensive tactic, so i believe is more suitable for squads with some quality, yet it works for me in a LOWER TEAM. :)

Well lets talk about the tactic, there are two systems:

POSSESSION (CLOSE AND OPEN)

9fmiPp5.png

USE THE CLOSE POSSESSION FOR ALMOST ALL GAMES AND WHEN YOU FEEL THE TEAM IS LACKING SPACE AND CHANCES, SWAP TO OPEN POSSESSION. OF COURSE THAT IF U LIKE YOUR TEAM TO PLAY MORE OPEN, U CAN USE THE OPEN POSSESSION TACTIC AS THE MAIN ONE.

U COULD USE THE OPEN POSSESSION TACTIC IN GAMES AGAINST TEAMS THAT USE SYSTEMS WITH LOTS OF PLAYERS IN THE MIDFIELD (4-5-1 FOR EXAMPLE)

POSSESSION OVERLOAD

i4HUiMI.png

THIS IS FOR THOSE MOMENTS THAT YOU FEEL U NEED TO PRESS MORE.

I DON´T HAVE A DEFENSIVE SYSTEM BUT I USE THE CONTAIN STRATEGY, DROP THE WING BACKS AND WINGERS, CHANGING THEM TO SUPPORT. I CONFESS I DON´T TO THIS MUCH OFTEN SO IF U FEEL U WANT TO USE IT MORE, CREATE A TACTIC BASED IN THIS OR OTHER IDEAS U HAVE.

I HAVE ALSO ADDED A 3-4-3 SYSTEM THAT WORKS VERY WELL IN SOME GAMES. SOMETIMES I USE TO CONFUSE THE AI, I MUST SAY I WORKS LIKE A CHARM FOR ME.

I PLAY MATCHES VERY DYNAMICALLY, SO DON´T EXPECT MIRACLES, IF U ARE THE KIND OF PLAYER THAT UPLOAD THE TACTIC INTO THE SAVE, CHOOSE THE PLAYERS AND GO MAKE POPCORN OR A SANDWICH.
WHEN THINGS GO WRONG, U MUST ADAPT AND CHANGE THINGS DURING MATCHES.

Some things i do during matches:

ALL THE TIME, use TEAM TALKS during matches, ask your players to CONCENTRATE

When you conceed a goal, CALM the players down and then when available, ASK FOR MORE ATTITUDE from the players and etc.

I always start with ATTACK and change to CONTROL when winning by 2 goals or more, trying to maintain the lead.

Sometimes i add HIGHER TEMPO instruction during matches, when i see that we are having difficulties in breaking opposition defence, plus i use the BE MORE CREATIVE team talk.

I DO A LOT MORE BUT LIKE I SAID, U MUST PAY ATTENTION TO THE MATCH AND CHANGE THINGS, NOT RADICAL CHANGES, BUT DON´T BE AFFRAID OF CHANGING. :)

TRAINING

PRE SEASON

TEAM COHESION - AVERAGE / HIGH
PLAN -10%
FOCUS - TACTICS
NO REST

FIRST HALF SEASON

TEAM COHESION - AVERAGE
PLAN -30%
FOCUS - TACTICS or Def. Positioning ( depends how familiarized is your team with the tactics)
REST AFTER MATCH

SECOND HALF SEASON
( MIDDLE DECEMBER, START OF JANUARY OR WHEN U FEEL THAT YOUR TEAM HAS COHESION AND IS FULLY FAMILIARIZED)

BALL CONTROL / BALANCED - AVERAGE / LOW
PLAN -30%
FOCUS - DEF. POSITIONING
REST AFTER MATCH

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS

ABSnFDO.png

NOW SOME SCREENS PLAYING WITH A TEAM FROM THE PORTUGUESE 3D DIVISION AND DOMINATING IN THE TOP LEAGUE + GIVING A GOOD IMAGE IN EUROPA LEAGUE !!!

P4wQQuG.png

JqICvUH.png

1Sn0UrS.png

xCFce6w.png

mQW9YQS.png

Enough said here it is !! :D
Hope you enjoy it and share your results with me !! ;)

RAR FILE WITH THE 4 FILES FOR 15.1.4

DOWNLOAD

Old version (some people are still playing with these and saying its working for them)

tactics_possession

THIS IS A TWEAKED VERSION BY CADCHEE

1.Lokito Tweak by cadChee_F7676365-C9FF-484F-B07D-9B65449761D8.fmf

More information in this post

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...uardiola-concept-15-1-1-a-24.html#post2362987

THIS IS A TWEAKED VERSION BY STEWG

4-3-2-1_0868DDBE-B18B-43E4-B4DD-D37150B5491D

More information in this post

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...uardiola-concept-15-1-1-a-34.html#post2378917

Last edited:
good results, lok1to you can post a picture season training

Can confirm as he sent me the tactic earlier that posession wise this is a beauty always over 60% played with Villa and Shrewsbury with varied results but the quality of the players dont match the tactic! Will continue testing though

This is what i like, immediately after losing the ball, my team making high pressing suffocating the opposition, then going to a possession and pacient and then...GOALl !!! (6)

[video=youtube;pUAYfCgWLw4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUAYfCgWLw4[/video]

[video=youtube;2U6I153RUwA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U6I153RUwA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
It's easy to win when you have William Carvalho on your team!! Just kidding looks good, i don't really like using other people's tactic because it kinda defeats the purpose of the game but i might create a save for that sole purpose to try this

It's easy to win when you have William Carvalho on your team!! Just kidding looks good, i don't really like using other people's tactic because it kinda defeats the purpose of the game but i might create a save for that sole purpose to try this

Heheeh it´s a great player ( in game and real life) but he isn´t in a good moment ( in real life), but i still believe he is going to improve.
In game he is in great form ! :D
If u try it let me know how its going.
The purpose of this share is to help those that like this kind of play, i will be happy if i only help one person. :)

Heheeh it´s a great player ( in game and real life) but he isn´t in a good moment ( in real life), but i still believe he is going to improve.
In game he is in great form ! :D
If u try it let me know how its going.
The purpose of this share is to help those that like this kind of play, i will be happy if i only help one person. :)

He's been inconsistent this season, but he has been better now. but like they say form is temporary class is permanent

Did you use OI's mate?

No OI´s, the team uses a zonal pressing process, but if u want u can ask ur best coach to do that !

EDIT:

No story in this game !!

V2ER1se.png

Well i can´t remeber doing anything like this, it´s absolutely insane !!
They just can´t score against us !!

15if73T.png

Last edited:
What team are you playing ?
How is morale and team fitness ?
Have you tried the less offensive ?

Im playing with Inter, few seasons in.
morale is good, not the best. most of my starters have great fitness levels.
only tried the other when i was up in games. I won big the first few games then lost 5 straight.
Lots of possesion and shots, lots more than the other team normally. but they score and i dont haha.

Im playing with Inter, few seasons in.
morale is good, not the best. most of my starters have great fitness levels.
only tried the other when i was up in games. I won big the first few games then lost 5 straight.
Lots of possesion and shots, lots more than the other team normally. but they score and i dont haha.

Hmm to be honest m8, Calcio isnt´t really the right place to play possession base football, but if ur dominating with high possession other teams and creating chances, so there is a matter of time you will start winning, could be a bad phase.
Have u tried doing what i said in OP ?
Do you use in game team talks ?
How are you conceeding ?
Believe me that with the right management this tactic works wonders, im in a point right now that i change very little things as my team is fully blended in the system and playing world class football, but yet when things go wrong i must adapt. GL :)

Hmm to be honest m8, Calcio isnt´t really the right place to play possession base football, but if ur dominating with high possession other teams and creating chances, so there is a matter of time you will start winning, could be a bad phase.
Have u tried doing what i said in OP ?
Do you use in game team talks ?
How are you conceeding ?
Believe me that with the right management this tactic works wonders, im in a point right now that i change very little things as my team is fully blended in the system and playing world class football, but yet when things go wrong i must adapt. GL :)

Yeah i use the team talks and do what you say in OP. I think its just a bad phase, and im still not fluid with the tactics yet. SO i should report back when i get fluid.
And i am mainly conceding from corners, when i lode the ball i dont put much pressure on the other team to win it back.