Yeah i use the team talks and do what you say in OP. I think its just a bad phase, and im still not fluid with the tactics yet. SO i should report back when i get fluid.
And i am mainly conceding from corners, when i lode the ball i dont put much pressure on the other team to win it back.

Try adding more zonal marking players to your Defending Corners set-piece and put team training on defending set-pieces to see if it helps.

Hi! lokito how do i add this tactic on my game because i cannot add the fmf files and i did try it as it shows on fmf tread don't work please help me

Yeah i use the team talks and do what you say in OP. I think its just a bad phase, and im still not fluid with the tactics yet. SO i should report back when i get fluid.
And i am mainly conceding from corners, when i lode the ball i dont put much pressure on the other team to win it back.

Hmm just wait a bit more and let the team blend in, i believe it will work, like u said ur creating chances and dominating.
About the corners, i add that problem too, and used that set pieces setting and stopped conceding.

Hi! lokito how do i add this tactic on my game because i cannot add the fmf files and i did try it as it shows on fmf tread don't work please help me

I have the same problem

I really don´t know what´s happening m8´s, this system is also new to me, gonna check it out later. :)

No OI´s, the team uses a zonal pressing process, but if u want u can ask ur best coach to do that !

EDIT:

No story in this game !!

V2ER1se.png

Well i can´t remeber doing anything like this, it´s absolutely insane !!
They just can´t score against us !!

15if73T.png

Thanks a lot buddy, im actually playing Juventus in 3rd season and im having a very good results with this tactic, winning 8 matches in a row by scoring 25 goals and conceeding only 1.
I was just courious to know if you have used OI's.
Thanks for this great pressing tactic

Thanks a lot buddy, im actually playing Juventus in 3rd season and im having a very good results with this tactic, winning 8 matches in a row by scoring 25 goals and conceeding only 1.
I was just courious to know if you have used OI's.
Thanks for this great pressing tactic

Im really glad to know that m8.
I dont use OI´s.
The idea is to have an defensive zonal marking process, so no individual marking instructions, but u can try to give some as u like or let ur best coach to do that.
Let me know how it´s going ! :)
Is the tactic working for u after the last update ?

I downloaded this tactic and used it with Real Madrid, now one I've played 5/6 games and I have got some real problems with scoring goals, I have got like 30 shots in the avarage game but only score like 1 or 2 goals and only once 3. And I keep conceding a lot of goals on the counter attacks and corners. Any tips?

I downloaded this tactic and used it with Real Madrid, now one I've played 5/6 games and I have got some real problems with scoring goals, I have got like 30 shots in the avarage game but only score like 1 or 2 goals and only once 3. And I keep conceding a lot of goals on the counter attacks and corners. Any tips?
Hmm, if u are creating chance and dominating, so the tactic is on its way and is just a matter of time the team will blend in. Don´t forget that possession tactics are more difficult to blend in, and it takes more time, because of high pressing, offside trap, pacient play and other things. If ur conceding from counters, try to change D-Line and in the case of corners, try training more defensive set pieces. :) Let me know how its going !

Hmm, if u are creating chance and dominating, so the tactic is on its way and is just a matter of time the team will blend in. Don´t forget that possession tactics are more difficult to blend in, and it takes more time, because of high pressing, offside trap, pacient play and other things. If ur conceding from counters, try to change D-Line and in the case of corners, try training more defensive set pieces. :) Let me know how its going !

I already train on defensive set pieces but I keep conceding goals in the last minute, now again, 0-3 lead against Real Sociedad but a goal in the last seconds for Sociedad, I've got that problem over and over again.

Im really glad to know that m8.
I dont use OI´s.
The idea is to have an defensive zonal marking process, so no individual marking instructions, but u can try to give some as u like or let ur best coach to do that.
Let me know how it´s going ! :)
Is the tactic working for u after the last update ?

Well im still palying with old verison bcoz i heard people complaining about the new version.
Forgot to mention that i have made a few tweaks by changing the F9 role to CF support and AP support to CM support.
The CM is really helping both defence and attack better than AP.
I have also changed the team shape to flexible.
About OI's i let them to my assistant.
This is the game that im playing right now and after 33mins im winning 6-0 against Stuttgart in CL.
View attachment 329749

I love playing styles like this, I'm not really a fan of the ML and MR positions (there's a big lack of players that can actually play here comfortably, I prefer AMR/AML) but it's been great for me so far.

I love playing styles like this, I'm not really a fan of the ML and MR positions (there's a big lack of players that can actually play here comfortably, I prefer AMR/AML) but it's been great for me so far.

I agree with you mate but training them to a new position doesnt take a long time :)

Flight

Are u using the less offensive tactic to maintain the lead ?
The team talks to concentrate your team ?
This is very important m8, as the complacency ruins your team !

cadchee

Great results bro, really good !
That draw against Lazio is one of those games that makes us close the game and go to sleep. :D

zJordan

The idea of the midfielders, was to make the team more compact.
Like cadchee said is easy to train players to that position. :)

I'm planning on doing a Fulham -English only challenge (can only buy English players) save and going to try to build using this. We'll see how it goes.