Flight

Are u using the less offensive tactic to maintain the lead ?
The team talks to concentrate your team ?
This is very important m8, as the complacency ruins your team !

I always do, I tried somethings out and made the left midfielder an attacking left midfielder and gave the striker CF support. Let's see how that works.

I'm planning on doing a Fulham -English only challenge (can only buy English players) save and going to try to build using this. We'll see how it goes.
Nice m8. Let me know how it´s going ! :)

Haha. This is what happens sometimes with possession tactics. I'm gonna guess it was off a set piece or quick counter?

It was a back pass to goalkeeper but the stupid GK didnt run to get the ball and they scored :(

Loco Lok1to! Question for you...Advanced and Wide playmakers are hard coded to "dribble more often" which hurts short passing possession tactics. How are you dealing with this? The only way I see around this is training the PPM "run with the ball occasionally".

Last edited:
These ML and MR positions are growing on me... I've never liked to use them as to me they remind me of teams that play like Stoke - they offer a good balance between attack and possession.

Loco Lok1to! Question for you...Advanced and Wide playmakers are hard coded to "dribble more often" which hurts short passing possession tactics. How are you dealing with this? The only way I see around this is training the PPM "run with the ball occasionally".

Good question my friend and yes you are right.
I find that runs with the ball very important sometimes tbh, they unlock some games, when the opposition is "closed in a box".
Yet the possession stays high even with those forward runs as that only happens ocasionally, as the tactic is very rigid. :)

zJordan

I love the balance that those side midfielders give to the system, pretty much like the current Guardiola system in Bayern. :)

OMG

ZhABAa4.png

I see progress! Leading La Liga with 27 out of 9 games :) Concede less now, I changed the left midfielder to an attacking left midfielder with the inside forward support role, amazing amount of assists! Also I gave the striker CF support, Benzema and Hernandez are scoring a shitload of goals. Won 3-0 against Barça aswell with a lot of possesion.

I see progress! Leading La Liga with 27 out of 9 games :) Concede less now, I changed the left midfielder to an attacking left midfielder with the inside forward support role, amazing amount of assists! Also I gave the striker CF support, Benzema and Hernandez are scoring a shitload of goals. Won 3-0 against Barça aswell with a lot of possesion.

That´s what i like ! Hehe

Lok1to, any possibilty you could expand on your training? I saw your focuses in the first post but how hard do you train? Do you do individual training for the players etc?

Thanks!

Flight, what do you mean with "Also I gave the striker CF support"? I'm having trouble scoring goals to since last 15.1.3 patch. Maybe that's a solution :D

Flight, what do you mean with "Also I gave the striker CF support"? I'm having trouble scoring goals to since last 15.1.3 patch. Maybe that's a solution :D

he means he changed the striker role from a False Nine to a Complete Forward - Support

I'm now trying this one at this last update (15.1.3)
I'm playing a new save at portuguese league with Benfica, maybe ill try at my beta save with Liverpool too.

Ill post later my results ^^)

I'm now trying this one at this last update (15.1.3)
I'm playing a new save at portuguese league with Benfica, maybe ill try at my beta save with Liverpool too.

Ill post later my results ^^)

good team choice! ;)

I changed my left mid to an inside forward, f9 to a cf support, and also took off "use offside trap" and changed high line to deeper. doing much better! 5 wins in a row.

Zack did you start using the tactic in pre season, just so your team become more familiar with it.

Will give it a try with my Kidderminster team, in 3rd season and expedcted to relegate from League 1. Had an ok start of season with my own tac, but I think the new patch ruined it. Could also be that reality has come to Kidderminster, as we are the weakest team in L1 :)
Will be interesting te see if we can handle a tactic like this.