London Colney Youth Only Challenge

• Thread starter Thread starter Obscurity
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 123
  • Views Views 12K
September 2013

mmI5e.png

uXWI7.png

Well after last month, September has been a bit of a low, we're already out of the Cup that I won last season and we've sort of stopped scoring so I hope in October some players decide that they know what a goal is.

In October we're back in the Dudley Latham Memorial Cup against Stotfold FC and we face Winterton Rangers in the First Round of the FA Vase, hopefully we can get further than we did last season and get a bit of a cup run going as our Finances are consistently low.

Great read mate and unlucky last season buddy. I am starting a Lower League Story so look out for it soon. A quick question. What tactic do you use, Do you know what tactic MojoDex Uses he's been extremely successful and are they're any that are particuarly good for Lower League Teams

Great read mate and unlucky last season buddy. I am starting a Lower League Story so look out for it soon. A quick question. What tactic do you use, Do you know what tactic MojoDex Uses he's been extremely successful and are they're any that are particuarly good for Lower League Teams

I was using the Modern Warfare 442, but I'm trying to create a posession tactic so I think if results go bad it may be from experimentation.

Last edited:
Do you just recruit from within? Sign Blacked Out Players and youngsters. What do you do with your older players?

Do you just recruit from within? Sign Blacked Out Players and youngsters. What do you do with your older players?

Nope, I've not signed any blacked out players, and by older players, we don't really have any all of my squad are newgens and the oldest is 28, I only have 8 players over the age of 18.

How do you manage that, I have a few. Do You Have To Tick The Aito Fill Teams When Creating the Game?

October 2013

g3J6j3a.png

cKsffJi.png

A great month saw us only lose 1 game, I may have settled on a tactic but nothing is final, what's really annoying me is the amount of times we shoot and the effort then goes for a throw in...

Going well so far then, well done mate. I know what you mean about shooting. I've done my Romsey update now.

Loving this. Keep it up and don't give up... it's gonna be a rough ride but you are doing really well :)

I might start something too :) Really inspiring stuff...

November 2013

kOoyYyp.png

wHcqXzN.png

Well the good news is that we scraped past Bedlington Terriers to get to the 3rd Round of the FA Vase, we face Whyteleafe in the 3rd Round. The obvious anomaly was the 4-0 loss to now top of the table Hertford Town, I don't know what happened, it was actually a very close game from the stats, 11 shots to their 15 and we had 54% possession.

Going well so far then, well done mate. I know what you mean about shooting. I've done my Romsey update now.

I've had a look at it and good luck! :)

Loving this. Keep it up and don't give up... it's gonna be a rough ride but you are doing really well :)

I might start something too :) Really inspiring stuff...

I won't give up, it'll probably take me 5 years to get promotions so hopefully that won't bore everyone :P Good luck if you decide to try this challenge too.

December 2013

sgpeGAf.png

YVBNMgi.png

Well that was perhaps the worst month yet, we didn't actually look like winning any games apart from the FA Vase game, which we still didn't win, morale is low yet the board see no reason for a team meeting...all I can hope for is a better January.

January 2014

tvxL2SJ.png

hEnZW9j.png

dttHP6A.png

Another month with a distinct lack of goals, scoring only 7 in 8, this has harmed our league form as we find ourselves in 10th, admittedly we do have 3-4 games in hand on almost every team but we should be doing much better.

I've decided to scrap any fancy tactics now and gone back to the 4-4-2, the last screenshot is the reason I can't ask for any youth upgrades, not even for Junior coaching, the finances have been like this since I joined and I have no idea why and with only making about £4k profit every year in this division, this could be a long ride...

Hold on in there, your going well and only need one decent striker to come in on the youth intakes and you will be sorted!

Back