London Colney Youth Only Challenge

• Thread starter Thread starter Obscurity
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 123
  • Views Views 12K
February 2014

tvimRLv.png

c2eeRS5.png

Another month with draws galore, 1 loss, 2 wins, 5 draws. This sees us drop further down into Mid-Table obscurity as we now have more draws than wins, we're through to the Quarter Final of the FA Vase though where we face Whitley Bay, the most successful club ever in the FA Vase, also this month is the Youth Intake and I really want a good striker to come through!

Hold on in there, your going well and only need one decent striker to come in on the youth intakes and you will be sorted!

Hopefully I can get a good striker as YP1a has scored 1 goal in 30 appearances, and that was in a Cup game!

really like it a lot...don't give up just yet.....the road is long :)

With me managing the road will most likely be even longer, I expect to be in each division for at least 5 seasons..

Enjoying this, you just need promotion.

We really need it, but we aren't going to get it this year.

Yea, our top scorer Arran James has just scored his first goal in 15 matches...

yeah i am enjoying these kind of saves at the mo, but i have no paitence to do it myself..although i do have a save i just started and i am bridlington town

BDI5YUK.png

P3qWHSv.png

BB7TL01.png

I'm really hoping that Garreth will be that striker we need, only time will tell!

March 2014

HDVZM41.png

fVMxRu9.png

Wow, I just can't explain it, no wonder we have poor attendances with only 5 goals scored in 8 goals, the fans that do show up aren't getting any entertainment!

With the end of the season looming my one wish is that next season we know how to score.

End of Season 2013/14

ec34zTM.png

Sp72B01.png

Fz04o9H.png

HuO7sgt.png

Wow!! What a turn around to end the season! Unbeaten, winning every game and it sees us go from 12th to 3rd and winning the FA Vase!

This end of season push has left me with high hopes to continue into next season.

Also if there are any teams that you want to know how they're doing then please just ask.

Pre-Season 2014/15

QDebDSN.png

1SssZTU.png

Well, quite a good Pre-Season with all our opposition being at least 1 level above us, with Kingstonian & Bishop's Stortford being in the Blue Square Regional League which are 3 divisions above us.

With this in mind we are joint 2nd favourites to go up this season.

Great Pre-Season mate. They were some tough games. I don't suppose you know how to get your club to semi-pro do you? Also I have updated if you want to have a read.

Great Pre-Season mate. They were some tough games. I don't suppose you know how to get your club to semi-pro do you? Also I have updated if you want to have a read.

Yea, I've seen :) and to become Semi-Pro all you need is to get promoted.

August 2014

yJOYx19.png

3WWSuto.png

Other than the loss to Harefield United we have dominated in every game we've played which makes a lovely change, also a surprise is that I think we've been entered into the FA Cup as the 2nd Qualifying Round Draw is soon so hopefully I can get a nice little cup run from that.

September 2014

Rhy4ux9.png

7weprju.png

Only 5 games this month, 2 of these being the FA Cup which leave us with a game in hand in the league already as everyone else has played 9 games but even with that we currently sit joint 1st. In the FA Cup we face Margate away who are 2 division ahead of us and play in the Ismathian Premier League and are in 5th in their division.

Hoping for an upset in the F.A Cup. looking good mate. Who is your star player would you say?

Hoping for an upset in the F.A Cup. looking good mate. Who is your star player would you say?

Well we got that upset which now sees us travel to Gloucester City in the 4th Qualifying Round which is amazing!! In regards to the best player, all my player are at around the same quality but the most consistent player seems to be Michael Jack:

0UHZnLE.png

Well we got that upset which now sees us travel to Gloucester City in the 4th Qualifying Round which is amazing!! In regards to the best player, all my player are at around the same quality but the most consistent player seems to be Michael Jack:

0UHZnLE.png

He looks good. I thought I had a gem but he's not consistent and goes missing in big games lol. I've updated again if you fancy a peek.

October 2014

DoUA0Uv.png

2WKOaR6.png

It's been a great month to be a London Colney fan! We've had 9 games yet only 2 of these have been league games as we progress in all the cups, we defied the odds in the FA Cup against Gloucester, can we repeat the feat in the First Round Proper against Barnet?

Back