London Colney Youth Only Challenge

• Thread starter Thread starter Obscurity
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 123
  • Views Views 12K
SqrvcCm.png

I think your going to do it this season. You didn't miss by much last year.

November 2014

gKyqYRf.png

smj7CXF.png

A month with 8 games and only 2 of them in the league, a 3-0 loss and a 1-1 draw, the plus side is that we have between 3 and 5 games in hand on everyone else and we're only 6 points off the top.

In the Cups our magnificent FA Cup run has ended against Barnsley who are currently 3rd in League One which is 6 divisions above us and we only lost 2-1! The prize money has definitely helped our finances but we still sit £198K in debt.

Great work in the cups and doing well in the league. That FA Cup run was the only way to claw your finances back at all.

December 2014

nE11AX2.png

7c6ZcXb.png

With the cup games settling down now we can focus on the league campaign and it was another good, unbeaten month for us we sit in 5th but have 6 games in hand over the teams ahead of us, hopefully we can keep the good form going and get promoted at the 3rd time of asking.

January 2015

Ycqy8pJ.png

0lIOPgB.png

We may have lost our unbeaten run but we've still been going great, we're 3 points behind the league leaders with 6 games in hand, we have an FA Vase 4th Round replay and we're into the Semi-Final of the Dudley Latham Memorial Cup. Could this be the year where everything goes right?

With hope that changing my Head of Youth Development will provide me with a slight better quality of Youth coming through I have made the following staff change:

Fired

BbHzEtC.png

Hired

hxExpxa.png

February 2015

QBWD3uo.png

TCrNaOy.png

Through to the Quarter Final of the FA Vase and we have 1 foot in the Dudley Latham Memorial Cup and we're in the Final of the Spartan South Midlands Senior Cup.

In the league we're actually leading even though we have between 5 and 7 games in hand!

EkIEjQh.png

127hb0X.png

FEThYRm.png

2vFjpHo.png

This season we get more defensive prospects with loads of DC/DM/MC, I expect Richie to take over and become the first team GK soon.

4gi5lnh.png

I decided to use this set-up that was made almost entirely of the new candidates, we only had 2 players who were over 18 in the match squad and with it there was this goal; how was their keeper that bad!!

[video=youtube;A0N50XqAl5Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0N50XqAl5Y[/video]

March 2015

1xPOodf.png

por6vgY.png

A more mixed month as players are starting to get tired, I mean, who wouldn't get tired after playing 10 games in a month. Unfortunately next month won't be any better as we have at least 13 games to play in April, we are joint 1st and hopefully we will stay in 1st now. We need to get promoted.

2014/15 End of Season

ARQPOgE.png

Z1nkE2J.png

pp3mpTH.png

What a hectic end to the season! 15 games in just 32 days, amazingly the players stuck together even though they were getting increasingly fatigued and we managed to retain the FA Vase, win the league, won the Spartan South Midlands Senior Cup and won the Dudley Latham Memorial Cup!

Great eason mate. Winning so much in so few days that's squad harmony and great rotation on your part.

Turns out I've found a very odd way to get past the date, the 2 days prior to the crash the board signed 2 new scouts and a gk coach and it kept freezing, so I saved on the 13th and then sacked the new staff and it's stopped crashing!

HdJWbFq.png

That's the league I'm in this season, notice a certain Guernsey will be against me...

Back