London Colney Youth Only Challenge

• Thread starter Thread starter Obscurity
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 123
  • Views Views 12K
f1egn5H.png

00DwpU0.png

lzNQWql.png

Ben Honeyball is perhaps the quickest player in the squad by miles and I can try and work on his finishing and composure.

Special Mention:

vO9zMyS.png

Our assistant manager Claus Jorgensen is from the Faroe Islands so it's good that this reflects in the Youth Intake.

March 2016

SzAn3cL.png

902OWuh.png

tVjEv3x.png

What a contrast! For the first time in ages we've managed to have a good run of form which now sees us out of the relegation zone!

How many of your youth intake have gone into the first team?

2015/16 End of Season

The good:

FphtXBj.png

YHtkIYt.png

Afyl6jv.png

oHFz84p.png

The Bad:

8oWHkq8.png

We don't even have any scouts at the club because last season we lost £250K through scouting expenses but it turns out that the Director of Football has been scouting all year..

Hopefully it won't be a game-ending bug, but at this moment in time it will severely halt progress for years to come.

maybe post on the SI forums about it, that cannot be right. Also fire that director!

I think I'm going to start again, different club, maybe even a different country, I can't deal with this amount of money lost and paying it back for the next 20 years.

I think I'm going to start again, different club, maybe even a different country, I can't deal with this amount of money lost and paying it back for the next 20 years.

It is silly I don't think anyone disagrees. What country you thinking?

It is silly I don't think anyone disagrees. What country you thinking?

I was thinking of either doing it again in the Welsh Lower leagues, or doing a save as an international journeyman managing my way to the top through different national teams.

Back