London - Taking of the city - BaP story

DidierDrogba

Reaction score
London Dynastic

View attachment 230388

American businessman, philantropist, billionaire had a plan to take over sports in England so he started with their capital city - London. He bought couples to make babies and sending them to academy where they trained to become the best in the world.For female babies it had to be decided will they be in sports or left behind for more reproduction while male were sent instantly to sport. As it was just wrong he ended up in jail but his protigys stayed in the game and now will dominate England to become biggest sport force in the history of world

So lets meet the team :

Well, I might not be the best winger, but I still look quite alright! :]

Put Burrito on heavy Strength training!

Could use some Winger training on Ren :) (Want to be bombing those assists! :D)

Edit: Said passing at first, but went for something a bit more balanced

Last edited:
Sry for short post but its just preseason, in future i will crop pictures and take more screens
Updates will be probably per 2 or 3 months and i will instant result this first seasons cause we are too strong and expected by media to dominate league

As you can see preseason went smoothly with few injuries which will miss start of season

Fraser Duffy - 2 weeks
Igor Filipic - 3 days

others are back and ready for memorial first game

League is even easier then i thought so i will make only half year update, but you can request any ss you want

View attachment 230193

View attachment 230192

That guy from USA was brought in later

and just to nnotice you we lost home from some weak team from south conference (i think they were 16th on table) in 2nd round of FA cup qualificattions