London - Taking of the city - BaP story

As a team we are having an amazing season!
Personally im really disappointed, after doing so well last season, my form has really not continued, maybe just a bad season hopefully next season is better!

Gotta agree with Tracz, so far I'm disappointed with my own season :/

Yea, i haven't had the impact that i was hoping i would have :(

Still, as long as the team's doing well, that's the main thing!

Fantastic form for Burrito in the EL! Two clean sheets in å row!

EUROPE :

View attachment 225036

Im ecstatic, could we really win EL

View attachment 225034

First final for us, strikers are looking well

View attachment 225033

View attachment 225032

They were simply better, red card didnt help either, but still final in our 2nd turn in Europe is amazing

England :

View attachment 225031

View attachment 225030

2 cups this season, amazing job guys, Really well done

View attachment 225029

3rd title in this season, nice warm up for PL

View attachment 225028

View attachment 225026

View attachment 225025

View attachment 225024

View attachment 225023

View attachment 225021

Congratz to all award winners and all players generally

View attachment 225020
View attachment 225018

****** ****, Totti scoring for fun now, how come he's suddenly hitting the net!?

****** ****, Totti scoring for fun now, how come he's suddenly hitting the net!?

Only thing i changed were training, now he is on romaing playmaker, but i doubt thats the reason, maybe he is just better now with experience

Congrats lads we have achieved great things this season, fingers crossed for champions league entry next season ;-)
On a personnel level --- my form seems to be dipping this season, where the past seasons i was competing the boys seem to have taken it to a new level n i seem to be gettin left behind, hopefully its just a blip,

Fairly consistent season from my guy again with a 7.85 avg rating, even though I didn't score or assist as much as last season.

Excited to see what we can do in the Premier League now, as our route to it seemed to be a piece of **** haha.

I'm loving that my guy got so many players of the match and assists! Really working out the way I wanted.

Shame he can never top a table of the most assists, they seem to be a little all over the place :)

Can't wait for the Premier League!

Congrats to all of the players :p