London - Taking of the city - BaP story

Looks like me and lewie making a good strike partnership :)
How have i not been called up to england under 19's???

Well, either I have done nothing that noticeable or i've just been terrible :D
Have I at least gotten 1 or 2 assists so far or not really?

Woo! Glad to be making some nice appearances!
7.81 AVG ain't too bad, also decisive goals against FC United and Corby, 5 assists and 1 PoM in 8 games makes me quite happy at this point :) Hopefully remaining in form for the future.
Archie and Lewis are killing it tho, awesome matches and stats they have! (Shame about Lewis' injury :[ )

Also nice update DidierDrogba, can't wait for more :p

Already 2 reds for Angry Burrito! True to his name :D

i will try to do this first updates quick as possible, in latter stages when we come to higher division i will play every game and not just instant resulting, wingers will play more in 2nd part of season now when all are back from their injuries and thanks for all feedback, I really appreciate it

Wingers better play more! Only 3 starts for Harrison so far! :D

i will try to do this first updates quick as possible, in latter stages when we come to higher division i will play every game and not just instant resulting, wingers will play more in 2nd part of season now when all are back from their injuries and thanks for all feedback, I really appreciate it

My time to shine! ;D

Really solid couple of first updates, take the time you feel is necessary to put out those updates i'd say :)

Wingers better play more! Only 3 starts for Harrison so far! :D

Wingers will play more games in 2nd part of season, its not easy to make everybody happy, im trying as much as i can to switch between all 3 tactics we use, but only one have wingers, thats why i told wingers to choose some other position to play often and you all choosed AMC which i dont fancy to use

Wingers will play more games in 2nd part of season, its not easy to make everybody happy, im trying as much as i can to switch between all 3 tactics we use, but only one have wingers, thats why i told wingers to choose some other position to play often and you all choosed AMC which i dont fancy to use

I noticed we all unluckily picked AMC, that's why I didn't even comment about it :p
but wooo! Game time! Bring it! :D

Team scoring goals for fun, to have the top 3 gs in the league is great going, if it carries on like this i think we may have 2 players with 50goals each ;-)
What formation have we mainly been playing?

Team scoring goals for fun, to have the top 3 gs in the league is great going, if it carries on like this i think we may have 2 players with 50goals each ;-)
What formation have we mainly been playing?

Mostly 2 version of 4-3-3, one have 3 false nines and other have 2 false nines and complete forward, for middle i used one with anchor, BBM and DLP and one with BWMs and DLP

So far this BAP has been very good to me.
19 games, 17 starters
4 goals
1 assist
Only 3 yellow cards
And a whopping 8.04 average rating!
Hopefully it continue like this!
So far this has been great, keep it going :)

We are now professional team who won both league and cup in first season!!! Final Cup game was pretty tough because we missed 17 players which were on international squad and i was really ****** cause of it but you guys showed incredible mind strenght and came out as a winners

View attachment 229785

This U19 players will play their first international competition (EURO U19) so congratulations to you and to Papa Yeboah to make first appearance for Ghana national team (Lewie Roberts and Raywn Singh were called too for their respective countries but failed to make appearance)