London - Taking of the city - BaP story

Pedersen seriously need to up his game! Even though he get's gametime, he's still behind his fellow defenders

OH YES! Another fantastic season by all!

Delighted to have recapture FPOTY from Pav! Archie is progressing well

Congrats for the amazing season to everyone!
Whoaaa, hold the phone! I finally made it to the best eleven?! Woohoo! I guess that position change to M(C) is working wonders for me! Wasn't expecting such an upgrade from that. :D Even slipped into third on fan favorites. (Congrats to Archie for winning that one once again!)

Onto the next one!

Very happy with my 7 full international caps at the age of 18! But Burrito seems to have had a slump in training. Better change up the routine a bit to make sure he doesn't slow his progression!

Very happy with my 7 full international caps at the age of 18! But Burrito seems to have had a slump in training. Better change up the routine a bit to make sure he doesn't slow his progression!

That slump was your 2 months injury mate, couldnt do anything about that, you still had impressive performance gain a the end of season

My fella has taken the move to CM rather well! Team of the year and best eleven - happy with that :). Gutted about my injury though, 6 ****** months! What did I do?

And btw with the move to CM can you put me on roaming playmaker training (if you havent already), ta!

And of course well done to everyone else, we're flying up the leagues! :-D

My fella has taken the move to CM rather well! Team of the year and best eleven - happy with that :). Gutted about my injury though, 6 ****** months! What did I do?

And btw with the move to CM can you put me on roaming playmaker training (if you havent already), ta!

And of course well done to everyone else, we're flying up the leagues! :-D

broken leg, you have been trained as advenced playmaker and roaming playmaker

Just a short recap for few months i played in 4th season

View attachment 227172

Finally playing good in Capital Cup with amazing performances against Premier teams which played with rotational squads. Next on Premier team Huddersfield

View attachment 227171

I honestly didnt expect to see teams like Blackpooll, Ipswich, Derby and Milwall in this league, but we are going easy through it. Pavlovic and Tracz are dominant in attack, Hotlips missed first 3 months and Roberts is injured for 5 months​

Man retraining to CMs has really stifled my development. Still uncapped as well!

Last recap before season ending

View attachment 226899View attachment 226898

Unbelievable performances against rotation of first teams and backups for rich Man City, next is final against United

View attachment 226897

FIrst place will be secured soon, but we lost first game , it was an away game against Derby, Pav and Tracz will be fighting for top goalscorer (Roberts finally returned back from injury early February)

View attachment 226896

Cup run is going great, FA Cup 1st round exit from Shrewsbury, Final against United of Capital Cup and Johnstone trophy against we will see who after we win south in 2nd game against Birmingham

View attachment 226895

Our biggest sale so far from youth intake - 275k and we sold about 5 players so far for 450k and 180k more with potential bonuses​

Geeat season so far hopefully it will be a treble winning season!!!
The fight is on between me and pav for top goal scorer and most assists! Most likely fighting for player of the year aswell, cant wait for end of season review!dont keep us waiting long DD!

End of season 4

View attachment 226708

WELL DONE BOYS!!!!

View attachment 226707View attachment 226706

View attachment 226705

2nd chance in Europe for us, lets try to be better then last time (2nd knockout round)

View attachment 226704

Great way to finish in dominance in South/North final - South final was against Birmingham (11-1 in 2 games)

View attachment 226703

View attachment 226702View attachment 226701

With us are going team which gave us only defeat in league (Derby) and team which was 2nd almost whole season and at the end fall down to 4th(Ipswich)

View attachment 226696

View attachment 226700View attachment 226699

Pavlovic bringing home both awards once more, will Tracz finally find consistency and take it from Pav

View attachment 226698View attachment 226697

I honestly dont understand why only 2 players in the squad, really have no idea, and finally award for Gentleman

View attachment 226690
View attachment 226687

View attachment 226693View attachment 226692View attachment 226691

Sad World Cup for Tracz, nobody did anything exceptional, but its still learning process, first tournament on big national scene for these wonderkids and congratz on our goalkeeper Gonzalez for winning golden ball and Best goalkeeper award on U20

GOALKEEPERS :

Alex Fernando Gonzalez :

View attachment 226689

Daniel Sacer :

View attachment 226688

And I am sorry , but i have lost screenshot or forgot to take it of player of the year which is Archie Gemmel with 70+ votes , 2nd were Marcijan Pavlovic with like 18 or something like that and 3rd were Shane Tracz with 9 I think

Last edited: