Hello I have problem extracting the rar file with winrar. Could this be because i installed the game from steam? Tried to put the file under Data but is only one file that will not unpack. anyone who can help me?

Sorry I have problem extracting the update fil with winrar or winzip. When I extract the file to Data its only one file. Could this be because I downloaded the game directly from Stream? Anyone that can help me please?

Mr LonleyKnight - this is terrific - my hat is off to you sir. Great work - you've saved me a shed load of time.

You are a gentleman and scholar - Many thanks

Rich :D

Thanks Rich.

Guys, I'm sorry to tell you that my computer broke down a month ago, so I have been and still am unable to update the file any longer. Hopefully someone will finish the job ;)

Awesome work mate !! Now that the window transfer is closed, will be a final update available ? Also, i would like to know if theres is any way to convert the xml file into a dbc one, because my editor crashes when i try to load your file... Thanks again pupuli. Cheers

I'm making the final amends/transfer changes myself - as you've done so much this last bit after the window is no bother.

Great work - if you ever need any kits made - drop me a line :D

Rich

Great work LonelyKnight.
Good to hear it is going to be finished with final amends and transfers. Thanks Rich39.
Will the final version be posted here?

I'm making the final amends/transfer changes myself - as you've done so much this last bit after the window is no bother.

Great to hear, Rich. But I wouldn't call "no bother" a whole month of the summer transfer window to catch up with. XD If you do it thoroughly, it's going to take you hours - no, days of work. Good luck to you then!

How can i use this file with the editor ? Try as i may, it seems to crash everytime i try to load it. Anyone ? Thanks

A serious error occurred just 1 week before my 1st game of the season and completely crashed the game. I wasted 4hrs building up my Valencia team :(

How can i use this file with the editor ? Try as i may, it seems to crash everytime i try to load it. Anyone ? Thanks
It's very simple. Open the editor, load the SI basic database then open the custom database. If you crash, either your editor is corrupt, or your computer is not good enough to handle it. I have to say the FM13 editor was bad in that respect, very laggy. Got improved with FM14.

Sorry I have problem extracting the update fil with winrar or winzip. When I extract the file to Data its only one file. Could this be because I downloaded the game directly from Stream? Anyone that can help me please?
You must extract the file to Documents/Sports Interactive/FM13/editor data (create the path if it does not exist by default). There is only one file, yes, it is completely normal.

A serious error occurred just 1 week before my 1st game of the season and completely crashed the game. I wasted 4hrs building up my Valencia team :(
Nothing to do with the database, I can assure you. Either it's caused by a corrupt FM installation, or by your computer for some reason. But I feel sorry for you, I hate when that happens to me.

I'm really hoping you update this even if it is just one last time! I hate the fm2014 match engine and this update has made me fall back in love with fm...just be awesome if you could do at least one final update!

Fm 13 has always worked great for me bro and my computer is top notch. The only other explanation for it to crash could be the face pack I added, so I will try your database again but this time without the face pack and hopefully it works, I ain't moaning or ******* by the way, I really appreciate this update because FM 14 sucks so bad lol

Will you be completing the update anytime soon bro???

I'm really hoping you update this even if it is just one last time! I hate the fm2014 match engine and this update has made me fall back in love with fm...just be awesome if you could do at least one final update!
I already mentioned earlier I am unable to update the database anymore, as my computer's broken. But Rich seems to be taking over... So stay tuned, there's still a chance of a final update, but not from me.

Fm 13 has always worked great for me bro and my computer is top notch. The only other explanation for it to crash could be the face pack I added, so I will try your database again but this time without the face pack and hopefully it works, I ain't moaning or ******* by the way, I really appreciate this update because FM 14 sucks so bad lol
It always works great till it doesn't mate. All I can tell you is that the database cannot cause a crash - and it works perfect for me and others. But I know crashes are frequent in online games. Is that your case?

I did get a few random crashes but then found out it was something to do with trying to loan Nani out. I then narrowed it down to when you get a load of offers clicking on them from the news feed (crashed every time) In short I think this is a bug with the game that has been spotted in the past. Don't use the direct button from news feed if you get a lot of loan offers for a player. Secondly to the person who was having issues with a Mac. I has same issue but found if i just deleted the 's from lonelyknight it worked fine...weird macs...

Rich I'll look forward to it....holding off until your done...rubbish about your computer pupuli but really appreciate all your hard work even if you can't update it anymore!

Half way through my first season with Fenerbahce and all is good. It must have been the face pack I used which caused the serious error.

Good luck Rich with the final update and finishing off the great work done by pupuli

Don´t hold your breath. I think Rich in his reply "I'm making the final amends/transfer changes myself" meant that he fix his database....not upload it here...

if u want finish the transfer download FMRTE for fm13
u can swap player with FMRTE