Longest unbeaten run?

Im currently on a 12 game unbeaten run on my Worthing Utd game. Hopefully I can keep it going :)

On FM10 its something like 15 games in the Championship as Reading.

fm10 - mine was 27 games with cambridge united in league 2 this is the form which got me in to league 1

FM 09 - I think about 125 unbeaten matches (Yep, it is the most epic run) and it still did not end as i stopped playing FM09 for FM10

I was unbeaten for 30 games at random team(Chester I think)

12 wins in a row, i think there were around 15 mathces without losing
winningstreak.png

On FM09 Handheld i went 75 unbeaten with BURTON ALBION.I got them in the Prem within 5 years.Very proud,i had such a good squad too in te' league 1,championship but i lost eventually to Newcastle :/ On this game it's 12 with Luton.

Had 2-3 seasons unbeated as man city..lost in a crazy 5-4 game agaist wolves...conceeded two late penalties, i was pretty mad..

33 games unbeaten as Kettering Town in League 2.

My brother Just had a 43 game unbeaten run in the league. I think my longest was 30 odd unbeaten in FM09

fm 09, - 79 league games unbeaten with benfica, liga sagres like 4 years in a row:D

60 games unbeaten in the prem, 31 in all competitions, down to the fact that ive only failed to score in 2 games out of 134, so i often draw games i should have lost (102 wins 27 draws 5 losses)

Hi Guys, I have just finished my first unbeaten season with Real Madrid, which I am very proud of. Now before you say Madrid is easy I am a very poor manager and get bored pretty easy so I never seem to have success. I began the Madrid season becuase another thread on here stated about Kaka scoring a lot of goals if u did this and that so I thought I would try this out. However Kaka played well but not as well as Ronaldo. Here is a screenie of my final league table. Just to prove how bad a manager I am I was knocked out of the champs league at group stage so to gon unbeaten in the league is a great achievement for me of which I am very proud.
View attachment 42647

Ive just won 24 stright games with man city 2021-2022 season overall unbeaten i think ive gone 43 games still not had an unbeaten season tho and ive reached 9 stright clean sheets twice now **** those acheivements :( Ended up getting beat 3-1 away to West Brom CB and LB both played under a 5.0 typical :p

Hi Guys, I have just finished my first unbeaten season with Real Madrid, which I am very proud of. Now before you say Madrid is easy I am a very poor manager and get bored pretty easy so I never seem to have success. I began the Madrid season becuase another thread on here stated about Kaka scoring a lot of goals if u did this and that so I thought I would try this out. However Kaka played well but not as well as Ronaldo. Here is a screenie of my final league table. Just to prove how bad a manager I am I was knocked out of the champs league at group stage so to gon unbeaten in the league is a great achievement for me of which I am very proud.
View attachment 42647
Knocked out of the Champions League in the group stage...really? Who did you have in your group...I'd be willing to bet that one of the clubs was Olympique Lyonnais. Drew them in my first save file with Chelsea before everything got wiped and lost in Lyon; think the final was either 0-1 or 1-2. Got a slightly better draw this time...Anderlecht, Kobenhavn and Inter and the only blemish was a frustrating 0-0 draw with Anderlecht at home. >< Could use the excuse that I had about six of my key players out with injuries, but I'd bet my reserves could've taken 'em.

Anyway, good luck with that, mate...as of right now, I just started a new save and am still undefeated in all competitions. The run is at 16 and still going.