Longest unbeaten run?

25ish in Serie C1. 19 games won in a row is my best win streak.

my mate managed to go from august to january without a defeat with everton 1st season on FM 10 league and cup...anyone know how many thats likely to be?
quality considering it was his first year..

my mate managed to go from august to january without a defeat with everton 1st season on FM 10 league and cup...anyone know how many thats likely to be?
quality considering it was his first year..

Around 15-20 League games, but it will be around 30 if that includes Europa League & Carling Cup. Everton are great first Season, once players recover from injury of course ;-)

moz-screenshot.png
im 37 games unbeaten in my real madrid file, with 25 straight wins until i drew with barca. I just won 10 -0!!!

23 games with Atletico Baleares in Grupo III of the 3rd Division. I then lost to the bottom team!

FM 10: It was 21 with Crewe ended up losing to Hereford who was bottom of the table ffs got my *** whopped 4-0.
FM 09: Jesus no idea.

Just saw a run of 31 league games come to an end after losing 1-0 to Arsenal at the Emirates...off a fluke goal while I hit a post and couldn't count the near-misses. Guess that's just football, eh? *sigh*

Longest winning streak so far was 13 games and the longest unbeaten streak in all competions so far is 35 games. The key word here is 'so far'... ;-)

whole premier season unbeaten just finished it won the quadrouple and im in semi final of euro championship with croatia easily my best ever season ended up playing almost ten men back in my last game so i got an invincible season! did lose in champions league group stage and first leg of league cup tho

Not that much, 28 with Lazio

Currently 26 games and counting...

In the League (This season!) undefeated after 19 games, 15 wins 4 draws, 4 goals against :)

Longest winning streak so far was 13 games and the longest unbeaten streak in all competions so far is 35 games. The key word here is 'so far'... ;-)

Mine is 17 with Lazio ^^

Currently on a 32 game unbeaten run with Brum.

On my 82nd league game without losing with celtic View attachment 49064
Using these tactics i created myself

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2176
442 formation attacking but also very solid at the back

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1550
and this a 41212 and a 451 and a 41212 balanced formation

i use the 4-1-2-1-2 against teams who play well against a 442 otherwise i play 442 also my assistant does all team talks i just select the team each game i bought these players in season 2 i was given 20 mill to spend so i got

carlos eduardo for 8 million adrien a dm guy for 4 mill and boriello who was transfer listed for 4 mill and the rest on senderos and i got nelson rivas on a free transfer this season a couple more guys a young right back and another winger cant remember his name was 7 mill tho

biggest streak in the premier in england was something like 47 games in all competitions the tactic available for download 2nd link shows all screenshots from fixtures over 3 years i think

Last edited:
Not sure exactley how many games but using the english leagues to lvl10 db I went nearly two full seasons with merthyr tydfill unbeaten in the league

Currently 68 games unbeaten, and counting. In the Ukrainian Premier League, with Shakhtar Donetsk. On FM2010.

My last game, I just beat Dinamo Kiev, away. So, it is getting a little silly. I could quite feasibly go 100 games unbeaten.

Went unbeaten with Manchester United the whole season, got to the Champions League Semi-finals and got beat 1-0 in the second leg, still went through though :)