Longest unbeaten run?

103 with celtic in fm2010 with Gaz or Kris's scottish leagues DB. 30 game seasons then beaten by hearts

Unbeaten run halted at 92!

Just an update. Played out the rest of the season undefeated in Serie A and also won the champs league! First ever season undefeated on any FM game for me. Still remain undefeated with 83 games now chalked up, although had a very big scare against Inter in my last game, drawing 3-3 at home after scoring a late equaliser. Will the run continue? hope so. Would like to get to 100 but Inter will be a tough opponent on current form away from home (they are currently only 1 point behind me in the league, having themselves gone 14 games undefeated).

My unbeaten run has finally ended and alas didn't reach the ton. Lost 2-1 away to Roma (playing with Fiorentina). That makes it 92 unbeaten. Went on to lose a further game during the season to Inter and lost Serie A by 2 points! Aaarh. Anyway, currently on a unbeaten run of 17, only another 83 on the trot to 100!

My 48 league games unbeaten run ended with Dynamo Kyiv :( :( I went through a whole first season undefeated and won the league. Was 18 games unbeaten in the second season until my first league defeat in charge....

102 I believe. Then I lost to ******* Everton 3-2 in the first leg of the Champions League semi-final (Kicked their ***** 3-0 second leg at home though :D) All as Barcelona

on fm10 i went 2 season with out losing with shakhtar so in all 60 games on fm11 about 11 then i lose