Longest unbeaten run?

100 games unbeaten with Manchester City in the EPL, from the 11th of Dec 2014 to the 6th of Mar 2017.

THIS IS TRUE i had a world league database i had world class players on my team and went on a 58 game unbeaten streak didnt lose a game all season score 176 goald conceded 6 THIS IS TRUE

Went a season unbeaten with R. Madrid in the league. Unfortunately, i holidayed thinking my assistant manager was capable, and he lost in the CL and Spanish Cup!

My dad is nearing his 10th unbeaten season with porto!

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Ill try and get screenies when I next see him.

I'm on another roll with my St Paulli save, currently 24 match unbeaten in league play(30 if you include friendlies) and my only loss this season was in Champions league to Barca where Messi throughly molested my back 4.

I'm actually more proud that I've conceded only 4 goals in 14 matches this season. But I'm getting into the meat of my schedule in the 3rd season and was lucky to draw against Bayern and have Bremen, hofenheim and fiorentina again in the space of 14 days. ( I might trot out my reserves against fiorentina as we've already qualified for the next round

78 unbeaten with a very strong Inter squad; with the likes of Fabregas and Messi involved. Was ended with a shock 3-2 loss to Real Madrid; though we eventually won on aggregate.

Yesterday i lost against Stoke City at Emirates Stadium after drawing Man Utd and winning against Chelsea. I was on a roll for 18 games, and this annoying loss occured. So was wondering how long have you gone unbeaten in FM 10. it seems pretty hard to strech your unbeaten run in FM 10.

no surprise there, stoke city are a solid team literally

My current longest run is on FM 09 with Fiorentina and stands at 56 (currenly 22 games into the season) hoping to go undefeated!

I went unbeaten for over 180 games in the league. But in India. With East Bengal. Think it was over ten seasons straight. On FM 2008

Mine in FM11 is 25 matches so far in the league with Fiorentina. Chuffed because we were meant to come 8th, were currently 17th after a bad start 8 games into the season before they turned it around. weird season though, sampadoria and catania are also up in the top 5 with inter and juventus, with ac milan 14th...?

I did it!

My current longest run is on FM 09 with Fiorentina and stands at 56 (currenly 22 games into the season) hoping to go undefeated!

Just an update. Played out the rest of the season undefeated in Serie A and also won the champs league! First ever season undefeated on any FM game for me. Still remain undefeated with 83 games now chalked up, although had a very big scare against Inter in my last game, drawing 3-3 at home after scoring a late equaliser. Will the run continue? hope so. Would like to get to 100 but Inter will be a tough opponent on current form away from home (they are currently only 1 point behind me in the league, having themselves gone 14 games undefeated).

I went 23 games unbeaten in all competitions in my current save before losing 3-2 at the Emirates to Arsenal and their annoying 3-4-3/5-3-2 formation.

:mad:

Just finished a 25 game streak, and then lost 2 - 1 to Chelsea -_- This is as Aston Villa.

no screenshots as i deleted it but on fm09
i went 4 SEASONS undefeated in all comps

it was with real madrid though who had a all star team like torres, messi, ronaldo, rooney ETC

In FM 11 season 10/11

unbeaten48.jpg

no screenshots, but on a 17 game unbeaten run with United, finding it quite easy... (Fm11) this is the best run I have had on any FM or CM my last was 16 games unbeaten... :D

I have just gone 18 games unbeaten and the last 13 games I have won in a row on my Carlton Palmer story :) which incidentally led me to win the Singapore cup and league. I was lying in 7th when the run started, so was surprised more than anything. I now have my first game of the season now, and I can feel it all coming to an abrupt end :-(

max in fm 11 was 19 wins(including cup matches) in a row with crawley town only to lose to nottingham forest in the fa cup 7-2:(